XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Looks like I got the right satellite radio system:

The following release is from Clear Channel...

Clear Channel Entertainment’s Motor Sports division announced today will that the 2004-2005 THQ World Supercross GP season will be broadcast on XM Radio’s ‘Extreme XM Channel 152’ from 9:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. (PST).

The addition of XM Radio’s coverage of THQ World Supercross GP/THQ AMA Supercross Series gives supercross fans another media outlet to follow the season. With the expanded coverage on XM Radio, Supercross LIVE! and the television package on ESPN2, the coverage of this highly anticipated season is better than ever.

XM Radio will broadcast a condensed, two-hour program of the Supercross LIVE! webcast, on supercross.cc.com, every Saturday night during the season. Supercross LIVE! announcers Jason Weigandt and Jim Holley will bring listeners all the action to from every race, capturing the most in-depth and cutting-edge news.

Holley, a former factory Yamaha rider in the ‘80s, became the first-ever world supercross champion in 1985. He’s been a member of the Supercross LIVE! broadcast team for the past five seasons and has been around the sport for some 30 years.

Weigandt, who works in public relations for Racer Productions in West Virginia, has been around the sport for more than 20 years. He is also an announcer for the outdoor motocross nationals, amateur national championships at Loretta Lynn’s and the GNCC series.

Supercross LIVE!, the only place on the planet to catch THQ World Supercross GP/THQ AMA Supercross Series live at home, is available for fans at every race, starting at 7:00 p.m. local time at supercross.cc.com. Listen to Supercross LIVE! as hosts Jim Holley and Jason Wiegant capture the live race call, along with a pre-race show, a post-race show, live coverage of the post-race press conference, on-air industry guests and celebrities, in-depth interviews, promotions, call-ins and more. More than a half-million listeners logged on to Supercross LIVE! in 2003-2004.

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
XRpredator said:
Looks like I got the right satellite radio system:

Are you Sirius?

I kill me. :rotfl:

Are you going to sit in your TRUCK for 4 hours, or did you get the boombox option?

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2001
I got the boombox to take offshore with me and the home docking station. Didn't know about SX being broadcast on XM or I would have made sure that I got it. :bang: If only I had known sooner. Oops... can you say "sooner" around here? Hope Okie isn't watching this thread. :ohmy:

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
I'm gonna have to sit in the pickup to listen to the races!

Watch or listen...watch or listen....I'm so torn.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
JuliusPleaser said:
Are you Sirius?

I kill me. :rotfl:

Are you going to sit in your TRUCK for 4 hours, or did you get the boombox option?
I may go out and take a drive in the PICKUP, but this makes the boombox that much more desirable, fo sho.

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
I got XM for Christmas too... thanks Amy,, I guess I'll be making a 12v dc power supply today. :)

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
XRpredator said:
World Supercross GP season will be broadcast on XM Radio’s ‘Extreme XM Channel 152’ from 9:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. (PST)[/i]

That settles that debate...I'm not going to be able to stay awake until 2:00 AM to hear the end of the 250 main. It's gonna be TV event for me Sunday afternoon

Top Bottom