Ya foxforks

Uchytil

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 29, 2003
The salmon are in da rivers, eh...My number two son last weekend near Manistee.

Attachments

• JJ.JPG
    105.7 KB · Views: 91

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Very nice eating fish there! Do not tell me his name is Dave? These creeks around here you can jump across at certain areas. When these fish come in, its like a shark! This young man appears to have worked out a lot, or rides dirt bikes?

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
Speaking of the Manistee river, did you see this news story?

There's a photo on this site......wow!

http://www.bettsguideservice.com/report.html

I caught a 17 pound lake run brown one time on an 8wt fly rod. I thought it was the biggest hawg ever......not even close.

Uchytil

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 29, 2003
Wallhangers! That Brown is something else for sure. I'd rather eat the smaller ones though. John Jr. already grilled some and said "mmmmm".

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
There was a guy, fishing in the harbor of Burns Ditch, illegally. Landed a 14 pound or so, walleye no less. Would have been a state record. He told the truth about where he caught it, no record, no fine. Thorman had a story about his son, caught his 5, helping a friend land his fifth, and the sneaky game warden who was fishing by them, he slaps a 250 dollar ticket in his hand. Assisting someone else after your total was caught? Getting as bad as Wisconsin, they would have seized their vehicle!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…