Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Keep your cold weather up there!!

I was going to give Nikki and all the Illinois crew a bunch of grief about the weather today... in OK today it was 70 sure feels good a couple days before Christmas :moon: . Seems like I saw it was around 18 in Chicago today?

BUT.

Weather dude says a big front is coming down from the north; maybe snow here on Wednesday. Snow that actually sticks. Says lows in the SINGLE DIGITS by Friday. He says with wind chill, it'll feel 90 degrees colder than it was today. :coocoo:

I think I need to move farther south than Dallas. Austin? Hey Pat, can we move in with you guys?

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
We are getting some absolutely strange weather swings up here right now. Today the high was 37 tonights low with windchill will be -38 and yes those temps are converted to Fahrenheit for you non metric using folks. Guess I should be happy with the 37 daytime high it was almost a record! :laugh:

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
I think we hit 22or 24 for a high today. Windchill was a blustery -10, then factor in winds from traffic at 55+ mph 6" away and it made for an awesome day at work. I love working outside on days like this. NOT. Chilly yes, but we aint no damn yankees.
Okie I hope you guys get everything the weather dweebs are forecasting :moon:

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
We hit -2 degrees today with windchill of -32. All the radio stations were over playing the Christmas song, Its cold outside. :) Not sure if thats the title of the song or not but is part of the lyrics.

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
if you watched the socalled Packer game you saw we were at zero overnight but a warming trend got us up to 25 today.
BTW Okie I think everyone down south should know you took that weather along with you when you moved so they can blame you.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
oldguy said:
if you watched the socalled Packer game you saw we were at zero overnight but a warming trend got us up to 25 today.
BTW Okie I think everyone down south should know you took that weather along with you when you moved so they can blame you.
Yosimity Sam voice:
Ricker-racker-frackin Okie nogoodsassa-frasin frackin........
voice off:

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Enjoy bein' a damn yankee, Okie. I know I do!

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Okiewan said:
Austin? Hey Pat, can we move in with you guys?

S'posed to be 76 here today but then 36 for the HIGH tomorrow. Sure you don't want to go down a little further? :)

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
I'll be Ice Fishing by Saturday. :nener:

Mully

Participate, Don't Hibernate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
6 for the high thursday, 8 on friday and then up to 23 for saturday. Chili - you can just keep those cold blasts up your way, eh?

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Okiewan said:
Austin? Hey Pat, can we move in with you guys?
Sure! You'll have to wear a robe around the house though, wouldn't want to tramatize anybody ;) You might want to start looking a Mexico though because it's looking like we might see mid 20's for the lows a couple nights :yikes:

The really funny part is that we had planned to go to Cancun for 12 days but it fell apart :(

Top Bottom