Yawn - it's boring in here anymore

Someone

Mar 12, 2001
All these SX races happening, the drama, the injuries. Noone is commenting.

Three LIVE races on speed this month. Noone cares to share?

Last night's race was awesome. Great track, great drama, all the essentials for yapping on this forum, yet it's as stagnant as my treadmill.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
So how much have you been posting about the races? It's gotta start with someone :)

Indy was great stuff, I was really pulling for KDub, looked like he got shakin' a lil half way through.

Someone

Mar 12, 2001
That's true, but I usually chime in when someone else starts a thread about a recent race/story because I am too late to be the topic starter.

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Damn Kids!

Solid State

Mar 9, 2001
Well, I'll chime in to liven things up. This SX season has been really fun to watch - even without Reed and Bubba (maybe especially without them). KW has been doing really well. It sure seems like the Honda's suspension setups have finally been fixed. Is it me or do they look like they can cut any line at will? Definitely something has changed. Trey Canard blew me away with his finish last week. Can you believe how well he did on the 450? Even Milsaps is finally stepping it up.

The other teams are very competitive as well. Dungey has mad starts and RV comming from the LCQ was huge. The live coverage in HD is awesome and all in all makes the Winter way more survivable than it would have been (so cold, so wet, so frozen, so much snow - even thunder blizzards. Global what??? are you crazy or just plain stuuuupid?)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom