Feb 26, 2006
Greenies attack!! 98% of CO's riding shut down

The greenies of steamboat stike again!! They have proposed a new plan that states that there is 1,000,000 acres of rideable area (also includes snowmobiles) in North Colorado and South Wyoming. To decrease rider impact they want to close down not 500,000 , 800,000 , or even 900,000. They proposed to close 980,000 acres of our riding area. :pissed: That will leave only 2% of the riding aea that we have now. They will consist of small, in and out tails and some roads. They have already snook a meating about this plan, and with no motorsport support, it is now moved to oped public input. I can garretee the greenies have already sent in an insane amount of letters. So it seems that we have no other chance but to protest at the BLM offices. We need to get off our asses and stand up to this nature nazis. Hopefully something will happen that should have happened a long time ago. Knowing the people up here that ride, if they take our riding away it could get real ugly real fast. So we would apreciate the help of our fellow riders (especially if you live in North Colorado and South Wyoming) to help state our point without violence.

Last edited:

just_a_rider

Jul 25, 2006
Darn tree huggers! The only thing that is destroying the inviroment is corporations but they are to big and strong for the greenies to go after so they go after something else that they can make a stand against, sports of all area's. Just cut out deer hunting for two years across the nation and watch them explode thus causing more deer verses car accidents and diseases that could wipe the herd out. I also say stick a drill bit in Alaska and tap into the huge oil amounts there. :yell:

adz-kx

Mar 12, 2007
you think its bad over there, you cant ride moto x over here in the UK anywhere unless you have the land owners permission or at a track and even then there arent that many tracks for begginers :bang: i can see this sport ending up very crap in 10 years :pissed:

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
adz-kx said:
you cant ride moto x over here in the UK anywhere unless you have the land owners permission or at a track

So they don't allow you to trespass so you can ride your bike in the UK? Geez I can see how you should be pissed. :coocoo:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom