scottyb479

Aug 16, 2006
Last night around 10 I was sitting here at home playing the new Call of Duty game online. Having a blast killing little kids and hearing them cry about it. One guy even called me the N word and said some not so nice things about my mother, Wrong move. Anyways I get a phone call from Mr. Gallt saying something about getting married (to a girl not jimbo). So I figured I would post this info and maybe you married guys could help him out by giving him some well needed advice. Or just kick him in the pills!

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Marriage is a wonderful thing.

Much better than jacking it while playing video games
(don't get me wrong - you will still jack it)

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
Dear Skippy,

I thought that Michigan voted "NO" on the gay marriage thing? Are you going out of state to get married? Is it Maine that allows that shat?

I figured Jimbo must have broken down and grown the stache that you've been beggin him to grow.....and it looked so good that you got down on one knee to pop the question? :yikes:

Just remember....once you get married, he stops giving you sex; he'll shave the stache (and stop shaving "down there"....that was only to get his hooks into you); and he'll go from 210 lbs (I still have a hard time with that number?) to 300 lbs in no time!!! Then he'll tell you that Scotty B and Squirell can't come over anymore, and that he wants to go to antique shows and shopping for art. Oh, and you'll be suckered into taking him to plays and shows.

Dirt bikes and beer will be a distant memory. Every now and then you'll get a wiff of race fuel, as some neighbor will be using it in his lawn mower, and it will bring back some type of recollection about motorcycles......but that nice thought will quickly fade due to Jimbo's yelling from the front porch as he is critiquing your approach to trimming his rose bushes. :laugh:

Did he seal the deal by getting a pair of knockers tatooed on his back?? :nod:

Is there a date set yet?
Good luck Skippy!

MuddyBuddy

Nov 1, 2006
tdunn976 said:
Chris RUN,RUN as fast a you can!!!

Marrige =. NO BIKE, NO Sex, NO FUN!!!

Hey now, that's not always true! :whoa:

I didn't get married until I was 39, by choice. Finally found a good one and my husband is my best friend and we can laugh and pick on each other and basically just hang out and enjoy each other's company.

"Choose your life's mate carefully. From this one decision will come 90% of all your happiness or misery."

PS: My guy is picking up a new left over 2009 KTM 300XCW this weekend, with my approval and encouragement. I actually had to work hard to talk him into it as he was worried about spending the money.

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
MuddyBuddy said:

I didn't get married until I was 39, by choice. Finally found a good one and my husband is my best friend and we can laugh and pick on each other and basically just hang out and enjoy each other's company.

"Choose your life's mate carefully. From this one decision will come 90% of all your happiness or misery."

PS: My guy is picking up a new left over 2009 KTM 300XCW this weekend, with my approval and encouragement. I actually had to work hard to talk him into it as he was worried about spending the money.

You're the exception, not the rule Muddy. That is a compliment, by the way... :)

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
tdunn976 said:
Thank you for covering My behind in that Mr. Spore :nod:

Hey Tom.....I won't hesitate to jump off the cliff to save a brother in trouble!! :cool:

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
Jordan414 said:
What if your wife stumbled upon this website and seen this? Man would you be in trouble...

Jordan,

When you're married, your always in trouble.....it just depends on what degree of trouble you're in (except for Muddy's husband....just covering my bases here :) )

tdunn976

Aug 23, 2003
Jordan414 said:
What if your wife stumbled upon this website and seen this? Man would you be in trouble...
Ask yourself, "If a man is in the wood where his wife can't hear,is he STILL WRONG?"

When you know the answer, you will have made huge strides in understanding.

Last edited:

MATTSKN

Sep 7, 2007
Jordan414 said:
Jordan
Remember me telling you about the girlfriend and missing races. being married is about the same just now she controls the money 2. I love you honey if you see this.

tdunn976

Aug 23, 2003
Jordan,
Just remember.
Motorcycle racing IS cheaper then women. And motorcycles never complain if you throw your leg over another one :nener:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
OH I can't wait to see where this go's.......

And Tom the answer is "yes"

Jordan414

Nov 23, 2008
MATTSKN said:
Jordan
Remember me telling you about the girlfriend and missing races. being married is about the same just now she controls the money 2. I love you honey if you see this.

Haha hasn't happened yet has it? Isn't going to happen...

Hey you still owe me a slurpee, am i going to have to take those trophies back?

skippy1277

Nov 16, 2009
Jordan414 said:
Haha hasn't happened yet has it? Isn't going to happen...

Hey you still owe me a slurpee, am i going to have to take those trophies back?

First I must address the youngster! I once thought the same thing.... but then I finally got some!! HAHA Oh Kyle!

And Scotty, thanks for starting this **** show....best advice ever HAHA!

I total found an exception to the rule! She feels that the guy get the shaft on the deal, do to she gets a ring that cost as much as a 2010 250XC....and then I said...Yup so looks like i will be back in action for 2010, HIGH FIVE!!

scottyb479

Aug 16, 2006
skippy1277 said:
First I must address the youngster! I once thought the same thing.... but then I finally got some!! HAHA Oh Kyle!

And Scotty, thanks for starting this **** show....best advice ever HAHA!

I total found an exception to the rule! She feels that the guy get the shaft on the deal, do to she gets a ring that cost as much as a 2010 250XC....and then I said...Yup so looks like i will be back in action for 2010, HIGH FIVE!!

Thats how is starts. First you get some then you start seeing less of your bike. Ask Jimbo how many time he rode his bike.

Now as for the ring being as much as a 250xc, why not use a zip ty or something.

2010 maybe safe but what about later. Thats the real question.

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
MuddyBuddy said:

.... my husband is my best friend and we can laugh and pick on each other and basically just hang out and enjoy each others company.

DITTO!!!

Phil and I do everything together and you will rarely see us apart.

tdunn976

Aug 23, 2003
Skippy, Honestly could not do this w/o the wife. She supports all the crap I do with out pay, plus she Loves to miss Me!
Actually was home this year for her B-day and wedding anniverary. First time in 3 years. Now thats a trooper :)

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
fatherandson said:
I am guessing Mrs. Dunn found her way to DRN. Nice attempt to cover TD.

Tommy has political skillz, best C.Y.A. there is. :cool:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom