YZ250F Frameguards and Pegs

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
I need new pegs for my YZ. The old ones got kinda mangled while I was trying to climb a slow, technical, rocky hill. :o

Who makes the goods? Should I get Ti pegs, or are they overkill?

I'd like to get some frameguards, too, but I can't decide if Works Conn or DEVOL would be better.

Durt Cycler

Trial Subscriber
~SPONSOR~
Nov 13, 2001
I really don't understand why Ti pegs would be worth over $100 more then steel, exspecially for a trail rider to run Ti pegs is weird but I can see if you MX but even to me that is still to much for somthing that are gonna get dirty and scratched up.

JuliusPleaser

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
I had the IMS pegs on the short list, along with the DSP Ti and steel pegs. Okie, I read about your peg mod in another thread. When you said "cut the collar off" were you talking about a collar on the peg or on the mount, or ? I'd like to try it, cuz I could use a little more room.

Last edited:

SCHLAVA

Jan 12, 2001
Check out the pro circuit steel pegs. My friends has them on his F and they are sharp.

JuliusPleaser

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
I was leaning toward the DEVOL guards after seeing pics of them. They look like pretty nice bits.

I'm gonna try the peg mod on old pegs first. . .just in case I don't like the new position.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…