Yzf Wr Ktm200 Or 125

Kinna

Aug 6, 2003
I'm looking for a new bike. I've got 3 vintages bikes right now(my dads) I ride mostly on the gravel roads back through the woods around my house, the gravel pit, and down on roads through the farm across the street. I sometimes try racing my friends who all have 125 mx bikes too. I've got a 1972 tl-125 4 stroke which is perfect for just cruising around; more of a play bike. A 1975 ty-250 trials bike that my dad competes with( i dont ride it much.) And a 1979 Bultaco 250 cross country with a mx motor in it. Its a heavy bike but when it hits its pretty amazing..but enough about the bikes i have. I've been looking at mostly new 125's because i recently rode a 2002 cr 125 on the track and it felt like it had wings compared to my ancient machines. I just want a fun light weight bike that has a lot of power, high revs, and can roost nicely:). I wont be doing much tight stuff, just burning down gravel/dirtroads with my friends and ocassionaly going to the track.

Heres some of the bike that I've been looking at
-all the 125 mx bikes (probably a yz or rm)
-yz250f
-ktm 200
-wr250f

I'm most interested in the 125s right now...since i've already got a play bike, and a comfortable trail bike. Would this be a mistake? Oh and dont recommend a kdx to me, i rode my friends and its too slowww :) k i'm done any feedback would be nice

KDXfile

~SPONSOR~
Dec 6, 1999
Since all your friends have 125 mx bikes, I'd get a yz250f to be different.
It the most fun bike I've ever ridden and will roost nicely.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…