Racer#213

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Nov 14, 2002
Hey, anyone that has been to Zeeland MX before shoudl go again. Went out today and they changed the lay out, and it's really sweet. A lot faster pace for me (beginner), and more opertunities for beginners to get some air! I like the new one 100% more, fun factor is up too. SO if you get a chance check it out

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
So what's it like turn for turn? Sopme of us went the opening weekend and I had a blast. We're headding up there this Sunday... would like to know what to expect. I was hoping they changed it up some... because it got kinda boring last time once I had everything dialed. Here is a quick paint diagram of the first layout that I put together for a friend:

Attachments

• zeeland.jpg
    zeeland.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 240

Racer#213

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Nov 14, 2002
Ok you go from the start, then into the whoops, but now half is whoops and the other half is double double, and they are shorter than last time, then the table is the same in the back, then there is a bigger double then another double to table landing, then turn and there is two line, 1: you can double table double turn, 2: you can jump to table landing double, then the rythm goes double with table landing then you can hit a bigger one that triples or toble to table landing then double, and the left two are the same, I'll get a diagram later, i gotta go right now.

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Cool - thanks for the update! The new sections look fun. Looking forward to tomorrow!! :)

Top Bottom