drew_Goring

Jul 25, 2008
The fork seals are leaking and I am planning on rebuilding them. Are the for seals the only new parts I need to complete this? I saw a few how-tos for other forks and it looks pretty straight forward. How much oil do I need to fill them with?

Also, the crankcase drain plug hole is stripped. Is there an easy way to fix this?

The right radiator has a slight leak in it. Is there any way to easily fix this.

Thanks for any answers to any of my questions.

slapshot1540

Jul 27, 2008
ya fork seals can be a pain if they are hard 2 seperate after u thake the clip out then ur bushings are probly wore out i would also replace the dust seals i use 5 wt silkolene in my bike i dont know about the level and what oil u need thats a question for ur local bike shop....and the only thang i could tell u for ur drainplug is 2 retap it

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
slapshot1540 said:
Yes the fork seals can be a pain if the fork tubes are hard to seperate. After you take the clip out, the bushings are probly worn out. I would also replace the dust seals. I use 5 wt silkolene in my bike. I dont know about the level and what oil u need, that's a question for your local bike shop....and the only thing I could tell you for your drainplug is to retap it.

You're welcome.

This is America, speak english. :|

Iluvdirt123

Aug 20, 2008
my 1986 honda cr 125 is having a problem too. it will shift into first, then once i shift to second it just drops back to neutral. whats goin wrong?

Top Bottom