Nudger23UK

Mar 8, 2009
Hi there, I am having a few problems with my Kdx250, the water pump shaft has pitting in it and the bolt has sheared off the impellor too so it is leaking (cleaning has made no difference at all) Thats not the main thing though, my local Kwak dealer ordered me the parts for a "E" model 1992 kdx 250 only thing is mines an "F" model some import I think you call it an SR model? (Bloody ugly Pink too!) Anyway the clutch gaskets inner and outer are wrong, the shaft and gear (one piece) is totally different on mine, the seal on mine is bigger and the impellor too. I have given him the frame number and he looks confused as there is no model listed on his computer fiche? I am trying to find a listing somewhere i've tried the cmsnl parts site but no listing for mine there the parts it shows are Europe and America only. Can anyone help me source the part numbers or anyone know of the same fitment? I am stuck trying to source the bits?

Frame Number DX250F 009081
Engine Number DX250FE005099

Any Help would be muchly kindly appreciated

Mark

Tom68

Oct 1, 2007
The water pump seal on yours is a miniature version of a car one they're also used in dishwashers, you may get a match at your bearing suppliers, I did for my dishwasher. Try an aussie parts supplier if you need oem parts.

Top Bottom