Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
TrailRider450EXC said:
It seems that for some there will always be a "conflict." For the rest of us, we will enjoy the best enduro of the year.
facebook-like.jpg

Wolf

doooode
Jul 31, 2000
I define a good enduro by if I remember it a few years down the road...and the LM is one I'll never forget...the 1 time I tried it I didn't finish it (it was friggin 109 degrees out or something sick like that), but I had a blast, and if the schedule allows it, we will be there. The puzzyfication of enduros ranks right up there with political correctness for me.

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
Well said Wolfy !!!

Shagy100

Sep 4, 2006
Bill i love how you come up with statistics that may have no bearing what so ever on why I wouldn't run the loose moose. I have numerous reasons that i am not going to bring up here. If you'd like to hear them I'd be glad to let you know elsewhere.

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Shagy said:
... I have numerous reasons that i am not going to bring up here. If you'd like to hear them I'd be glad to let you know elsewhere.
Actually, I would like to hear your reasons to help me (and others) better understand your comment regarding the LM. My thought is that if someone's going to post a comment like that in a public forum, they should at least back it up with their reasoning.

Constructive comments can be used to help improve our events. All the D14 enduro events this past season received a ton of useful feedback, which is passed directly onto the clubs (we had over 400 survey respondents).

If you'd rather not follow-up with your comment on this forum, let me know a good day and time and I'll give you a call.

nzambon

Apr 19, 2003
:boss: Shagy I promised MR TDUNN that it will be Crider friendly and it will be So please give us another try. All you C riders do'nt give up What other enduro that anybody knows of gets a new course every year? 2011 will not be any differant! It is the best real enduro around. We all ready have a new section of land to work with.

Shagy100

Sep 4, 2006
nzambon said:
:boss: Shagy I promised MR TDUNN that it will be Crider friendly and it will be So please give us another try. All you C riders do'nt give up What other enduro that anybody knows of gets a new course every year? 2011 will not be any differant! It is the best real enduro around. We all ready have a new section of land to work with.
Nick i am no longer a C rider I am actually working on A status but i wont drive 10 hrs to race beat the h3ll outta myself and drive 10 hrs back home for a trophy

GOBUCKS

Mar 12, 2008
my 2 cents... I can understand where people may think the Loose Moose may be tough. Although, it is one race out of the whole year why not man up and ride it? Racing motorcycles is suppose to challenge us. I have raced enduros/harescrambles ALL over the world and you all need to realize the Loose Moose is one of the coolest races we have. I enjoy the 9 hour drive and after the race cant wait to get back in the truck and do it again next year! Loose Moose you will ALWAYS have my entry!

Jordan414

Nov 23, 2008
GOBUCKS said:
my 2 cents... I can understand where people may think the Loose Moose may be tough. Although, it is one race out of the whole year why not man up and ride it? Racing motorcycles is suppose to challenge us. I have raced enduros/harescrambles ALL over the world and you all need to realize the Loose Moose is one of the coolest races we have. I enjoy the 9 hour drive and after the race cant wait to get back in the truck and do it again next year! Loose Moose you will ALWAYS have my entry!

Don't forget the pasties

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
GOBUCKS said:
Ya the cool thing about is that when Azzhole Nick sets up another easy enduro's you can always hit the Wolverine trails for some more riding on the way back home, just like we did last year. :cool:

I say let Magoo be the trail boss this year Azzhole, as he is younger, gets less winded, and better able to get up into those tight spots to hang some damn arrows for damn sake's....The way I see it Azzhole you might just as well turn this current venue into a damn Vintage motorcycle event and party with the girl scouts afterwards!.......... :boss: :ride:

bermbuster100

Nov 24, 2009
I've ridden the Loose Moose and it was AWESOME, but tough! Its tough for a reason. The guys from the UP are tough!! They have huge ballz. I went to school in Ironwood. You should have seen the size of the ballz in the gym class shower. I seriously dont know how us guys from the UP ride with such huge ballz. Although I no longer live in the UP, my ballz are still bigger than 90% of the guys on my cul-di-sak. For you guys that havn't experienced the UP, get your shriveled giblets up there. Its a BALL!!!!! :cool:

CR250R@WINTERS

~SPONSOR~
May 28, 2004
Even the Moose is tops on the discussion board

Speaking for myself, all I can say is that the Loose Moose is always a challenge and I have always welcomed a challenge. I wouldn’t want every enduro to be like the Moose, but once a year, you know, it’s time to pull up the panties and see what you are made of! Like someone said earlier, you know it is a good event when years later you still talk about it and can remember it like you were still there. My first ever enduro was the Moose in the scorcher of 2005………………………didn’t even make the first gas! Been back ever since and have finished all, except 2009 with a little injury. Love the Moose, glad you guys keep doing it. Love the U.P.!

nzambon

Apr 19, 2003
:boss: Shagy I thought you were a C rider but what do I know you can call youself anything you want even a PRO.... no one will never know when you don't race! You should call Marsholino you can make a team.

Shagy100

Sep 4, 2006
nzambon said:
:boss: Shagy I thought you were a C rider but what do I know you can call youself anything you want even a PRO.... no one will never know when you don't race! You should call Marsholino you can make a team.
Nick i havent been a C rider since 2004

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
nzambon said:

:) Damn Azzhole you do have some humor :cool: Good one!

nzambon

Apr 19, 2003
:laugh: Whoa there azzhole! If magoo were trail boss you wouldn't ride your bike you would carry it. And speaking of easy riding YOU talk with the best of them every year I invite you out west and you at the last minute wussy out. Oh and I like the one at Turkey Creek you drag gobucks in on it so's you have a new excuse poor guy just got married. But like they say excuses are like AZZHOLES and you are #1

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
1. Yes I do want to carry my bike - Lately I've been riding it side saddle at your events.
2. Yes I had to attend GoBlow or I mean GoBucks wedding during your planed trip out west - Pic's to prove I was there ha!
3.I'll bet I've been riding out west just as much as you have, but only on tougher terrain! Not them damn jeep trails like you layed out on last years LM!! - At times I thought I was riding the Mini Moose....If I could have caught GoBlow or I mean GoBucks, we would have headed back to sign up to get our entree fee's back and then headed down to ride all 3 loops in Wolverine! ;)

PS. While your snowmobiling this winter I sure hope you find your NUTZ along the way..... :)

Almost your friend,
DW

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Jordan414 said:
Don't forget the pasties

I like the smoked fish they have up there better.

Top Bottom