5th Annual Damn Yankee Dirt Rider’s Spring ride

sick 96 250

Damn Yankees
Jul 16, 2004
Sounds good, def want a video when its all done

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
Great weekend of riding, I had a real callenging ride trying to keep up with Dave, Eugine, and PK. It was not my day though. I just did not feel great all day long, I must have had to much to drink Friday night, was up too early Saturday AM, the weahter was too hot, and the rest of the guys too fast as I strugled to keep up all morning. Still was a great ride and got some great pictures that Ill post later and link in the ride report forum, I even got to try riding a trials bike!
Had a great day riding with my girl Kerry on Sunday that some of you got to meet. Big thanks to Lori for being very kind to her and talking her into riding Paragon for the first time and SG for letter her try your TTR 125 LE. Sunday was a nice fun day for me riding with her, and in that true DRN Paradox everyting seemed to work out. Like a big splash for the splashee. Like just as I was getting ready to make Mac and Cheese Kerry called and asked if I needed anyting from the mini mart. Like milk and butter!
Like getting your but run ragged on Sat and having a nice fun ride with your girl on Sunday.
Like Garry loosing his watch and me finding one on the trail on Sunday. Yup,,, a very nice but slightly worn and possibly run over Citzen Navihawk WR 100 with a broken band I spotted on the side of the trail near a little wet spot in the dirt :aj: , yup, it all worked out ok.
Garry, If you ever want to see your watch again, wait to here my instructions and DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT CALLING THE 5-0 OR YOULL GET A BOX OF MANGLED PARTS!!!!!!
LOL!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
DaveRS575 said:
Count me in for a copy of that Video Dan! I'll come down and meet you in Dover if it's easier for ya!

Thats ok Dave, your only a couple miles away, I will drop it off for you. After seeing how you pulled up and parked next to Nate on the trails, I dont want you driving anywhere near my house :rotfl: You even get a special spot of front of the disc for that one ..... click here

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Ooh, another hand up here for a DVD!

We had our helmet cam with, but it never made it out of the case this weekend! :bang:

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
scooter1130 said:
You even get a special spot of front of the disc for that one .....

Hahaha! Thats funny! :laugh:

I'll take one too Dan. Only footage i got was of the parking lot and about an hour of sound (no video). :think: I really need to figure out a way to mount that to the handle bars so i can keep track of what the camera is doing.

Trigger1911

~SPONSOR~
Jul 4, 2001
I made it home in one piece with some new experiences.

1) My buddy married a stripper and turned into a born again wacko between the time of the invitation and his wedding. NO strippers showed up! ! Hell, half the seats were empty!

2) I was totally unprepared for the humid weather. I burned out after 4 hours of riding but it was a good 4 hours.

3) Do not go to a strip club called "Leave it to Beavers", They should have paid ME to sit there!

4) Sick96 and Cody, you guys aint right because those girls were nasty. You were just hammered! It was all in the name of fun though.

Some new faces this time. MaicoFred- 56 years old and better than ever. This guy is really fast. I am looking forward to haveing a few beers with you and your lovely wife Rose at the Main Gate this summer.

BRPRay- sorry the bike gave out. Hope to ride again with you .

Gary, aka Captain Obvious, great to see you again buddy!

Rooster, welcome to the clan!

To all my other friends, see you in July!!

Sumladar

Jun 10, 2005
Thanks all for the great ride Saturday afternoon and Sunday. Also thanks a mil for showing the me camping site, loaning me tools, wine and some fireside conversation.

Scooter count me in for the DVDs! Just let me know how much I owe you for time and materials.

Count me in for future gatherings :cool:

Adam

Scooter mail em to...

Adam T.
**address removed for privacy purposes***

Send me your PayPal account info to send you money.

Last edited by a moderator:

sick 96 250

Damn Yankees
Jul 16, 2004
Trigger1911 said:
I made it home in one piece with some new experiences.

4) Sick96 and Cody, you guys aint right because those girls were nasty. You were just hammered! It was all in the name of fun though.

geeze man we didnt say they were hot or anything, all we commented about was they werent bad for being out in the middle of no where where there was woods for miles upon miles. :rotfl: We expected a helluva lot worse ;) You liked it there, who you kidding :moon:

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Adam-- I edited your post to remove your address and phone number. This is still a public forum...and you never know who is watching! Just for your own safety.

I'm sure Scooter will let us know when the DVD is ready, and we'll e-mail him our addresses, etc. :nod:

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
JasonJ said:
...was up too early Saturday AM...

Since when is 9:00 AM early! :laugh:

JasonJ said:
...a very nice but slightly worn and possibly run over Citzen Navihawk WR 100 with a broken band I spotted on the side of the trail near a little wet spot in the dirt

Yep, that's it. I'm 100% sure that I could not find that mudhole again. You must have been lost!

JasonJ said:
Garry, If you ever want to see your watch again, wait to here my instructions

I'll await your instructions then :cool:

Thanks for finding that.

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
DVDs should be done shortly, send an email too .... danco @ optonline . net .... with mailing info and I'll get them out to you. As for paying all I know is I'm gonna eat good at the next ride, because the discs wont cost you anything, but you can always buy my lunch on future rides :cool:

(ohh of course you need to eliminate the spaces in my email, just trying to prevent the spam bots from picking up my address)

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Sounds good, Dan. If you like wine, we'll bring down a bottle of NY's finest Riesling for you in repayment. :)

If not, then a bottle of Welch's best. :laugh:

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
I would actually prefer the Welch's since I dont drink

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
LoriKTM said:
Sounds good, Dan. If you like wine, we'll bring down a bottle of NY's finest Riesling for you in repayment. :)

If not, then a bottle of Welch's best. :laugh:
Of course Dan likes to whine :laugh: :debil:

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
You all will be happy to know that my injuries are healing up nicely. They were all just surface scratches, and have scabbed over and are getting well fast. The ones on my legs and the one on my arm from my wonderful get off in front of Nate and Matt(?) on Sunday morning! The bruises are going away, and I'll be in good shape for wedding day (I'm not riding again until after that, don't want to risk anything!)

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
See? We told ya you didn't need those giant bandages. ;)

What, no riding until after July?? Don't you think it would be fun and unique to have a cast or something special for your big day? :laugh:

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
My best friend almost went to his wedding in a cast. He had always had street bikes, but never been dirtbiking, so of course the good friend I am, I talked him into using one of my bikes about a month before his wedding. I guess being used to street bikes, he thought the tails lights on my bikes were also brake lights, so he never noticed I was slowing down on the trails. So of course he ran into me and went down in one of those wonderful smelly puddles. The footpeg puit a 10 inch gouge in his calf, which eventually got infected from the stagnant water he fell in. FGortunately he didnt need a cast, or I would have needed one to when his bride to be got hold of me, but he had to do his best not to limp up the isle for his wedding. And of course, since I was Best Man at his wedding, I had to show up at the church with a fake cast on my leg and crutches...again its a good thing his bride didnt see me, or it would have been a permanant cast.
Anyway that was about 10 years ago, and he still has no feeling in the area on the side of his calf, and unfortuantely he hasnt been back on a dirtbike since.

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
Oh videos are done also. whoever wants a copy that hasnt yet, send me an email with your mailing address danco @ optonline . net

Sumladar

Jun 10, 2005
Thanks LoriKTM. I appreciate that :yikes:

LoriKTM said:
Adam-- I edited your post to remove your address and phone number. This is still a public forum...and you never know who is watching! Just for your own safety.

I'm sure Scooter will let us know when the DVD is ready, and we'll e-mail him our addresses, etc. :nod:

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
I'll get the DVD's in the mail either tomorrow or Friday

I have addresses for ...sick 96 250, Treejumper, JasonJ, papakeith, squeaky, draybob, and sumladar.

Dave and Gary, I'll drop yours off for you.

I still need an address for RM-guy, Lori, and Eugene.

Let me know if I missed anybody.

sick 96 250

Damn Yankees
Jul 16, 2004
You the man Scooter :cool:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom