5th Annual Damn Yankee Dirt Rider’s Spring ride

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
RM_guy said:
Hey Woods! I see you can finally get back on DRN. I hope you can make it.

Got your e-mail and slipped in and out through the back door. I've already been riding a few times this year. Even raced the Snowrun Enduro.

So when are you going to set up your bike for winter riding?

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
You ride the 65, I'll ride my 200 ;)
If you remember, my fork legs were both leaking by the end of the week at cooperland.

They both still are! :(
If the weather would stay above 40, I'd be more inclined to work out in the garage.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
WoodsRider said:
Got your e-mail and slipped in and out through the back door. I've already been riding a few times this year. Even raced the Snowrun Enduro.

So when are you going to set up your bike for winter riding?
Winter riding?!?!?!? That's just crazy talk :yikes: Bike are meant to be riden on the dirt--no snow. :moon:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
usgpru27 said:
I would like to attend as well as my friend.. As long as some other Newbies attend to ride with..
Ha! Actually we're all newbies...OK we ride like newbies :laugh: Don't worry, there'll be plenty of slow stuff.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Treejumper said:
Alot of us usually do the tuff stuff first thing while we're not exhausted then do the easy stuff in the afternoon when we're sore and tired. I fell for the "We'll just go for a quick easy ride" in the afternoon once and kicked my pig about 60 times cause my hands were so weak i couldnt pull in the clutch all the way. Dont get me wrong i still had fun but i repeat, "Dont follow Eugene into the woods". BTW where is that crazy nut?
:ohmy: I still have a scar on my shoulder from a nice easy ride :yeehaw:

Trigger1911

~SPONSOR~
Jul 4, 2001
Hey PapaKeith, bring along some of that stuff that made you see the "vapor trails"!! Maybe I will see some brunettes with wings!

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
Usually if I am leading a group we start of with some easy stuff and work our way across the park to some more technical trails. And since people seem think I know my way around Paragon, I am usually leading at least part of the day.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
scooter1130 said:
... And since people seem think I know my way around Paragon,...
Now there's the understatment of the year :laugh: I'm convinced you could ride all the trails blind folded :cool:

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
RM_guy said:
Winter riding?!?!?!? That's just crazy talk :yikes: Bike are meant to be riden on the dirt--no snow. :moon:
Once a nancy, always a nancy... don't forget your riding skirt.

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
RM_guy said:
:ohmy: I still have a scar on my shoulder from a nice easy ride :yeehaw:
:blah: :blah: :blah:
You can find sympathy in the dictionary somewhere between 5h1t and syphillis.

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
Bill, you still ride? I haven't seen or heard from you or steve in about 2 years. Hmmm ever since I launched my bike into a tree :)

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
Im in for both nights, not sure If Im staying at Red Ridge or 8Bs, I would like to hang the night with you guys some time if my mind can take it :bang: .

BTW, can I get a link to the Hatfield McCoy info, I want to make that too and I dont see it here.

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
Yeah Jason I can give you one piece of information about Hatfield McCoy that will help too.....If Eugene is there, DON'T follow him

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
Ahhh, Im as rusty as my bike, Ill be lucky to keep up with anyone. Have to try to get a shakedown ride in before hitting WV. I might even fix that flat front tire.....

Trigger1911

~SPONSOR~
Jul 4, 2001
Hey Junkie, sorry, Captain, when is the Harrifled-McCoy? I may be interested in going if there is room.

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000

WoodsRider

Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Papakeith said:
Bill, you still ride? I haven't seen or heard from you or steve in about 2 years. Hmmm ever since I launched my bike into a tree :)
Yeah, for some reason you won't come riding with us anymore. :think: :ohmy: :nener:

Top Bottom