Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
Bad news about Paragon!,.??? Any upstate get-together's in the works???
How bout Hatfield & Mc ,..?

Its unusually quiet in here, dam gas prices keepin the dam yankees close to home :|

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
I'm out for any Spring rides. Are you still planning on the Kummamanga ride in Hancock?

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
Yea, think I might try that one this year Dave, Ive never been. Is there plenty there? I see the MX track has undergone some improvements. Will the track be open during the Kuggamugga?

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
They have open riding on some real nice trails (20 miles or more) and then a timed race on a hare scramble track that uses only part of the MX track. Last year I rode the MX track with one of the club members and it was pretty nice. It is closed off otherwise.

It rained for several days before and the morning of last years ride and while the hare scramble track was a muddy, sloppy mess (I made 1 lap of 3 and and said %$&#@ this!) the trails were not muddy at all and very well marked. They have expert through beginner laid out (beginner just has bypasses around the harder stuff) but I did all of the "expert" stuff with no problems.

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
Papakeith said:
No rides planned for me yet. Hatfield McCoy is out for me too.
You better change that mister!!!....

Dave, Im hoping I can get one of my riding buds to go. I want to go.

Last edited:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Shaw520 said:
...Dave, Im hoping I can get one of my riding buds to go. I want to go.
If you went youself I'm sure you could hook up with someone to ride with. Email Chris Smith cyclesmithc@msn.com for info. I was going to just show up last year and he said it wouldn't be a problem. I ended up riding with a couple of DRNers but there were lots of people there.

BTW, the trail loop is 30+ miles.

Here's the club's website http://www.bearcreeksportsmen.com/

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
What's the info about Kuggamugga again? I'd like to get out for a ride sometime soon!

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Oh that's next weekend! Nevermind - I have Saturday morning classes through the end of this month.

Top Bottom