Tree

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 26, 2000
I'm out for this weekend as well. :ugg:  You going to do the group ride on the 25th?

Kx Steve H

May 1, 2002
yeah i think thats the plan, but we haven't talked any details of who's driving and how many. my truck i "believe" can haul three bikes but it will be tight.
Tree what's your thoughts on arrangements for Phelan??
ever been there? whats it like??

Tree

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 26, 2000
I've never been there so I don't know what its like. From Ktmboy's discription in the thread I'm thinking it may be like a combination of Corral Canyon and Occotillo wells.

If we meet somewhere I'll be towing my bike on my trailer. so we have the option of trailering or just loading everything into the back of your truck. I'm fine with either way just let me know.

Tree

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 26, 2000
If it's just me and you Steve then it would probably be a quiker drive to load my bike into your truck and go but if Mike decides to go them we would probably be better off using the trailer.

Tree

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 26, 2000
Why not, it's probablly only about a 3.5 hr drive for you. ;)

Mike_socal

Oct 1, 2003
Originally posted by Tree
If it's just me and you Steve then it would probably be a quiker drive to load my bike into your truck and go but if Mike decides to go them we would probably be better off using the trailer.

I can't make it for this trip. I've been putting off working on the kitchen and the wifey is getting impatient so I promised her this weekend.

Kx Steve H

May 1, 2002
Tree
my brother Dan wants to come along for the Plenan ride heres what im thinking,
i'll pick up Dan first (hes in lemon grove) then come by and pick you and your trailer up, but theres a couple questions i need answered about your
trailer.
do you have a standard wired 4 or 7 pin light hook up and what size ball your trailer use???
you live in el cajon right??
you can have your bike loaded on the trailer, me and dan come by and pick you up
hows that sound??

Mike....
get your honey do's done so you can go out on presdents weekend
i plan on setting up a ride that weekend at Ocotillo Wells

Tree

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 26, 2000
Sounds Great to me Steve. The trailer has a 4 pin hitch and takes a two inch ball. We probably ought to leave my house by 5:30am to be on the safe side.

Last edited:

Kx Steve H

May 1, 2002
Tree
i need your address i believe i have your phone number but if you want to pass that along too, that be great
damn im going to have to get up early:)

email me Roadx@San.Rr.Com

Tripin

Jan 4, 2004
Damn that is an early morning. Sorry I cant make it, just got home from TDY (new Mexico is boring) and need to spend some time at home so I can make it out Pres weekend. You all have fun.

Last edited:
Top Bottom