Status
Not open for further replies.

Wraith

Do the impossible its fun
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 16, 2000
Dan105, and SuperRat. I think you both should take this disscussion to the the track at Cooperland for DW 04. Turn it into the biggest grudge match of all time :p

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
good idea, wraith. they'll have to put up or shut up.

super rat

Ass Clown at DRN
Mar 31, 2001
HAHAHA!!! It will take more than that to shut me up!! You guys should know that much by now.LOL

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
rat, break out the secret weapon - make it a fair fight. ;)

SCOOTY1.jpg

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
was rat the one that bought that? his electrical tape numbers and cue ball helmet would look cute on that. :debil:

when that scooter was for sale, i offered to buy it for my daughter. she said no way--the only kid in history to ever turn down a free motorcycle.

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Yeah, rat hauled it off to Miami and let somebody screw him out of it.

I'm not surprised your daughter turned the scooter down. Kendall doesn't need a chick magnet.

super rat

Ass Clown at DRN
Mar 31, 2001
I just didn't have the room in my van when I left that Godforsaken place so I had no choice but to leave her. I'll get her back I'm just not sure when. I love that scooter it's a blast and I love to mess with the guys on Harley's while riding her.

Dan105

Aug 23, 2002
mx isnt my thing. But I am a pretty good all around rider. Show me some decent results from some recent races that you have done and then I will see if its worth wasting my time with you.

super rat

Ass Clown at DRN
Mar 31, 2001
Ok Stupid rat it is I am pretty fast. In mx racing I am a B rider and in the woods a expert.

Oh sorry I didn't realize someone else was posting under your name, Dan.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Why don't you two take your lover's quarrel off-line or (as others have suggested) make it a DW04 grudge match.  :silly:

super rat

Ass Clown at DRN
Mar 31, 2001
Alright I'll leave him alone. Langston is so slow it's sad and he is a dirty SOB who doesn't deserve a factory ride even if it is KTM!!!! Booooo Langston!!!! How's that? Better?

Jon K.

~SPONSOR~
Mar 26, 2001
Hey Rat; Please do us the favor of completing your profile a bit, as Dan has done, so we will know better who you are and where you come from. Nameless, faceless opinions carry little weight.

super rat

Ass Clown at DRN
Mar 31, 2001
My name is George Sink I live in Vail Co.
I'm a squid on a bike compared to a guy like Langston or any other national rider. I haven't raced in over a year but when I do I'm a slow A or fast B mxer. I have never hidden behind my computer on this board or any other. What else do you want to know?

Jon K.

~SPONSOR~
Mar 26, 2001
Hello George! :thumb:

The profile has a slot for club memberships, birthdate, bikes you currently own, what type of riding you do, all the stuff that makes you a real guy, someone we can get to know, and perhaps value your opinions a bit.

I am not accusing you of hiding behind a computer, just that I (and presumably others) would like to get to know you a bit better. That is what makes the DRN forums a fun place.

super rat

Ass Clown at DRN
Mar 31, 2001
HAHAHA!!! Value my opinion a bit? Jon I could care less if my opinion is not worth much around here!! I just read the whole thread again and stand behind every thing I have said 100%. I said I was sorry for calling the guy a chump but other than that.....

Jon K.

~SPONSOR~
Mar 26, 2001
Well George; I have extended the hand of friendship . . . and had it slapped away.

super rat

Ass Clown at DRN
Mar 31, 2001
Jon I don't see how you could take that as being a slap to your hand. I don't give a crap what my opinion is worth on this board or any other. How is that me slapping your out stretched hand away?

Jon K.

~SPONSOR~
Mar 26, 2001
Oh, I don't know, somehow the "HAHAHA" gives it just that special touch.

Conveying attitude over the computer is a tricky buisness at best, perhaps I was a bit hasty. I will give it another shot.

Here is a question; If you really don't give a crap about how your opinions are received, why bother with posting them? What is the point?

super rat

Ass Clown at DRN
Mar 31, 2001
I like this board and I like to bench race. If you or anyone else think I'm a jackass and my opinions are off the wall, well... I won't lose a wink of sleep over it. I don't know what the point of it is but I like to talk moto.

I can't believe this whole thing started over me sticking up for Grant. I'm not even a Grant "fan" but I think the guy deserves the respect of any champion. Maybe I am just a jackass!! HAHAHAHA!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom