Status
Not open for further replies.

cr125boy

Jan 24, 2003
That was Lusk. Did you guys hear Rickys voice crack? If you have the race taped listen to when he says "Yeah something is wrong with Chads bike it might be something simple like a sp(crack)ark plug". My family was laughing. but dont worry we have respect for Ricky and he does fine on the track.

Wraith

Do the impossible its fun
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 16, 2000
Yeah, that Thor/Braaahhhhppppp comercial was funny as as get out. I was on the floor. I wonder what the people thought (the ones flippen thrugh channels) were thinking :confused:

nephron

Dr. Feel Good
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 15, 2001
That was Lusk. Did you guys hear Rickys voice crack? If you have the race taped listen to when he says "Yeah something is wrong with Chads bike it might be something simple like a sp(crack)ark plug". My family was laughing. but dont worry we have respect for Ricky and he does fine on the track.

cr125boy, I think he said something like 'pack'...I didn't understand it but took him to mean (for some reason) the boot. I could see RC as one of those riders that knows nothing about a bike except where the throttle and brakes are. Doesn't affect his speed much.

Anyone know what Tyler's early racing career (before FMX, if there was one) was like? If he was good, I'll bet he's kicking himself in the butt for not racing earlier. ie, there's no way he's a 'washed up' racer that went to MM, and then came back (now doing this well). If that's true, then KW's 'comeback' is absolutely nothing by comparison. And even though he had it coming, Grant crushed him. I'm surprised AMA didn't step in on that one.

Has Tedesco been watching Stewart?

Jon K.

~SPONSOR~
Mar 26, 2001
Originally posted by Wraith
I do wonder if the Evans/Langston deal, will turn into a season long grudge.

Looked to me like it was settled! :p And the best man won! :yeehaw: Neither of them will benefit if it continues. I wonder if Langston went over afterwards to speak.

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Loved the Langston/Evans thing. As soon as it happened I turned to my son and said "this fight is just beginning". The way Evans took out Langston was unfortunate, but the way Langston took-out Evans was great - pure payback.

With such a great showing in the heat race I expected more from KDub. He did come back from dead last to finish 9th though. It's early in the season so it's still anyone’s title, but Reed looks good.

I hope the season doesn't turn into the Chad Reed show. I'd like to see some of the other great riders (and there are many) do battle with Reed. I don't care (at this point) who wins the title, I just want to see some great racing.

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
Originally posted by RV6junkie
Loved the Langston/Evans thing. As soon as it happened I turned to my son and said "this fight is just beginning". The way Evans took out Langston was unfortunate, but the way Langston took-out Evans was great - pure payback.

Actually, Evans move was payback on Langston then Langston went one up.

Ivan

Jon K.

~SPONSOR~
Mar 26, 2001
Originally posted by Truespode

Actually, Evans move was payback on Langston then Langston went one up.

Ivan

Did I miss something?

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
Langston put a hard block pass on Evans a few turns earlier then Evans put Langston on the ground then Langston came back and put Evans on the ground.

Langston started it. And he finished it.

Ivan

kelsorat

Knucklehead Newbie
Nov 5, 2001
Wow what a day of sports. I was taping the GNCC, watching supercross and during the commercials watching the Packers and Seahawks duke it out in OT.

Looks like a good season is shaping up. I would love to see Lusk and Reed battle it out. I remember that one show they both put on last year. Although it was only one race, it showed that Lusk has the speed to stay with Chad.
This year the 04 250SX champ could by any one of 5 guys. It's all about not getting injured.

BEEF706

Sponsoring Member
Jan 24, 2002
Good day for the NM locals, Ivan came up big and I think Kieth Johnson was 1st privateer again. :worship: Screwed up the VCR and will have to watch the ESPN2 re-broadcast. :(

KoolToMoto

Nov 24, 2002
Originally posted by Truespode
Langston put a hard block pass on Evans a few turns earlier then Evans put Langston on the ground then Langston came back and put Evans on the ground.

Langston started it. And he finished it.

Ivan

Someone on another board noted that Tyler put Langston down hard in the Main but they didn't show it on TV, which is why Langston finished so poorly. If that's true, I'd say Tyler got the best of that so called showdown.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
Originally posted by super rat
Reed looked good, real good. I could see him winning every round.

yep, it'll probably take a crash for him to lose one.

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
Tyler got the worst end of the stick. Langston pushed him around pretty good the first time and then when Tyler got pissy and put Langston down Langston came back and put Tyler down hard.

Ivan

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Originally posted by KoolToMoto

Someone on another board noted that Tyler put Langston down hard in the Main but they didn't show it on TV, which is why Langston finished so poorly. If that's true, I'd say Tyler got the best of that so called showdown.
In the main Tyler knocked Langston off the track just before the triple. After Langston got on the bike and the bike on the track he caught Tyler and returned the favor. After that Langston got out of shape on the long straight just before the 1st corner and cartwheeled into the Butterfinger thingy. He was on the ground for long time before he got up.

Tiger

~SPONSOR~
Aug 21, 2000
I think Grant Langston may have finally met his match!  :laugh: 

Tyler Evans isn't someone you want to mess with.  That said, Langston has put MANY other riders down in the past as well.  Karma baby Karma...I can't wait to see it on th eboob tube!.  :yeehaw:

Dan105

Aug 23, 2002
HEY Guys, Every sport needs a badboy to make things interesting. Langston isnt a badboy hes a A-hole. Plain and simple. When someone is faster than him, he trys to mess with them instead of race them. He has the worst name in the sport right now and has no respect. He can go back to south africa. he sucks for a GP champion.Greg Albertyn would kick his butt if he were still racing. Dam Albee showed up at a race last year and did really good on a tough choppy course in MX. I hate Grant Langston as much as I hate the Actor Hugh Grant, and thats a lot!! I wanted to see Jeremy come out and do the first race or two. Stinks that Ricky is hurt. Good for Reed though.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
hugh grant? where did that come from?

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Originally posted by mx547
hugh grant? where did that come from?
Didn't you know Hugh Grant raced the 125west back in the early 90's with McGrath? He was famous for his dirty riding! :confused:

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
I just love comments like these.

Originally posted by Dan105
he sucks for a GP champion.
Is that how became the champion? He is a professional and gets paid to ride, do you? It's regular guys like me that suck when it comes to riding.

Greg Albertyn would kick his butt if he were still racing.
How do you know this? Got a crystal ball or one of thoes magic 8 balls?

Q: "Magic 8 ball, would Albertyn kick Langstons butt if he were still racing?"
A: "The spirits predict yes. "

Walt Hollis

Apr 8, 2002
Grant is young, rich and good.

I am old, poor and slow.

Thus compared to Grant, I suck.

p.s. - No bagging on Hugh Grant........can you say "Elizabeth Hurley".

Jon K.

~SPONSOR~
Mar 26, 2001
Sean Penn would kick Hugh Grant's a$$ easy enough!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom