anybody use REVENGE the sports drink ?

Good stuff! I use it and swear by it--I can tell that it hydrates my body well...and I even notice an increase in endurance and energy.

I still battle armpump though...damm 500!!

Gripper
"99 CR 500R--"armpump is the enemy"
Vet Int-B MX

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
If you like Revenge, you ought to give Cytomax a try.  I have been using the product for more than a year and I really like the benefits.  For those that are intested http://www.cytomax.com

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
I used to use Cytomax then I thought I'd try their 'new' stuff Revenge.  I really like it.  I can't say that it is better though.  I don't think revenge doesn't disolve as good.  Anyone else always have stuff at the bottom?

I do the whole 'System' which Revenge is one part of 4.  It helps with endurance.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Is the taste better or worse than Cytomax?  I tried Endurox and absolutely hated it.  Being cheap, I forced my self to finish that junk off but I will never buy it again.

- a d v e r t i s e m e n t -

Offroadr

I get the Tropical fruit (I think its mango) Revenge, I like the taste.  Its yellow rather than Cytomax's red color.  Good stuff!   I am on my second can this year.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
I'll have to give it a try.  Is it available locally (like GNC) or mail order?

Patman

Pantless Wonder
TwinSpar, try thr Endurox Excel caplets. Good stuff but it won't satisfy your thirst endurance factor goes way up after a couple of weeks. I went from riding my Mt. bike a max. of about 8-10 miles in the summer heat and hills to 20 miles in about a month! Cytomax drink is ggod stuff I like it more than any of the other drinks although I have not tried Revenge yet but plan to soon since I need to mail order some parts and gear.

------------------
Air is for planes
KTM 360EXC

Offroadr

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Offroadr,
Thanks for the response.  I'll give it a try after I use up my big can of Cytomax.

Offroadr,

Thanks for the link!!

You just saved me about 20 bucks!!

Gripper
"99 CR 500R
Vet Int-B MX

I just tried Revenge for the first time today.  The stuff worked great.  It was extremely hot out and I had not been on the bike in almost 2 weeks.  I rode much longer than normal without the ill effects of the dreaded arm pump.  My only problem was that it was so hot out when I came in, I felt like I was gonna vomit.  Overall though great product.  My only recomendation would be to use a little more water in the mix than on the directions.  This will get rid of the hairball effect in your throat.

My and I both have used it off and for a year I really can tell a big differance with Revenge it is the best I have tried.