Anyone have home video of trail rides?

Quinton

Sep 1, 2002
I was just wondering if anyone has any video of trail rides or mx rides either organized or just a weekend gathering? I just recently broke both of my "legs" (1 leg & ankle, the other just the foot) so I won't be riding until next season & figure nows a good time to watch others have fun and learn from them. Also, if anyone has an instructional video & would dub it for me, I would appreciate that as well.

Thanks again for the support all.

LWilson250

Jan 1, 2001
Thats really a bummer to hear :( But I do have some video for you.

I just got my new video camera hooked up to the comp with my new FireWire card so for the last few days since I got it, I've been going crazy with it!

Here is the first video, it's very small because I had to compress it with MPEG1
CLICK HERE - Video 1 - 4.? megs

The 2nd video is a pretty funny one! It's not dirt bikes but it should really "crack" you up haha

You need DivX player for it to work, you can download DivX HERE The free player is all you need.

Movie Number 2 - 3.6 megs DivX

Enjoy!

Lee W.
L85
BSP

B

biglou

I've got some stuff in my sig line. Go to the "Team NTAC" site and click on "Files" in the left hand column and then look for the "Movie" files. There are three or four big ones there, about 3 minutes each. Good stuff, for a bunch of clowns!

Oh yeah, go to the video page at http://www.dirtrider.net/biglou/index.html

LWilson250

Jan 1, 2001
Dang Lou, for being a member of Team NTAC your really good! What prog did you use to edit your videos? And what Codec did you use?

Good stuff Lou! :yeehaw:

Lee W.
L85
BSP

B

biglou

Lee-I used Windows Movie Maker. It was on the computer when I got it. I just click and drag my little mpegs that I shoot with the Sony digital camera (it writes directly to a mini-CD) and edit them from there. I have some more complex capturing and editing gear, but I have yet to master it, so it sits idle. As for codec, I don't know! :o

LWilson250

Jan 1, 2001
Originally posted by Timr
Nice music Lee...Is that what you hear in your head when you're riding in the woods?

Haha, yeah, for the most part, it's either classical or something by Metallica floating through my head while riding.

Lou - Thats one way to do it! Right now I'm using Arcsoft's ShowBiz. If you need a copy of it just send me a PM, it's a great little program.

Lee W.
L85

Top Bottom