jerinyeahoh

Feb 13, 2010
i got a '02 RM125. its got a v force reed thingymajig and an fmf fatty other than that its all stock. What are one or a few things i can do to it do get those extra horses out of it. i guess im looking mostly for bang for my buck.

Brandon H.

Mar 26, 2009
Scented grape gas additive??

Since its a 02', its 8 years old now. If everything else is stock, then I am sure the bottom and top end could use a rebuild. I am sure there are plenty of shops out there that can port your cylinder to get the power where you want it, personaly if I was shooting for a increase in power on the cheap, I would send out my cylinder to Eric Gorr to have the cylinder replated, new piston and a port job.

YZ__rider

Jan 16, 2010
Like mentioned above...porting can add some power. You can port it, install a high compression piston, bore, etc, but that will cost you a nice chunk of change...especially if you go through Eric Gorr (nothing against Eric Gorr...you pay for performance). Depending on your weight and riding ability, I might consider stepping up to a 250.

MyckMcClung

Sep 19, 2009
you just about have it covered now, you could get the jug ported. But if you really want more power get an Athena bigbore kit and knock it up to 185cc

Top Bottom