Caravan from NY

RM_guy

Scared of DirtWeek<BR>Club *********
Damn Yankees
Who would like to be part of a caravan from NY to the ’01 Spodefest? I am planning on going (still need the wife’s blessings
) and would rather travel in a group. Besides, it would be a lot more fun. Post here and we will see what kind of interest there is. Depending on where it is this year we can hook up with others along the way. The bigger, the better

LoriKTM,
I sent you an email about this but forgot to add my DRN name, sorry. I figured this would be a good way to get something started.

Dave

------------------
I don’t have a riding problem...I ride, I fall down...NO PROBLEM!!

I probably won't be able to caravan with you, but I tell you what, how about me just meeting you there?

Shane

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
Hey Dave,

Didnt see this post before i posted on the main one. I'll gladly join in on your caravan. I live in Brookville, PA (about 1000yards from I-80). Not sure how your coming down from New York, but would love to hook up either on I-80 or wherever you drop down into PA or OH. Let me know!

Chuck

[This message has been edited by Tree jumper (edited 01-06-2001).]

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
From upstate NY,....Rt84w to 81s, then down to rt 80west. Then 76s down to I 70 west. Thats the way we went last year, all good except for Cinn area, sucked. Northeast caravan sounds great! count us in,(one motorhome w/enclosed trailer and one Suburban with a two bike trailer in tow) Smiling all the way

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
Originally posted by High Lord Gomer:
Ooh, yeah! Bring the yellow bikes...we had a few mudholes we needed to fill in!

Now wait a minute! Mud?? No one told me there was going to be mud! Well I don't know now?? Of course I assume they will be taken care of before we get there! Hmmm.

------------------

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
Shaw520, looks like the best place to meet up since you guys will be running south of I-80 is Washington, PA. From what i can see is I-70 runs right past there, wont know for sure til i buy an atlas. That or i'll have to meet up with you guys in Columbus, OH (actually shorter distance for me). We'll have to discuss things as september gets closer. Plus need to know where it will be, might change the route some.

I'll be glad to have a group to travel with since it looks like i'll be the only one in my group, unless i get a GF or talk some of my friends into going too.

Thanks!

Chuck

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
If Casey is the location again...me and wifey will join you guys...coming from Va., we pass thru PA and Ohio aswell.

[This message has been edited by MotoXsparx (edited 01-07-2001).]

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
Tree jumper, MotoX,
Columbus, Ohio is a good spot to meet, I believe we go right through there!
Would be cool to pull in the fest with 6-8 rigs!

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Dave, I got your e-mail, and figured it was from you! I just need to convince my husband to spend vacation on another Spodefest!

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
Shaw520, Columbus sounds good to me! I'm still working on getting my friend to go, depends on whether he gets a job after college and can get the time off. I'm going no matter what.

Chuck

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
This is looking good. I’m glad Shaw520 has been there before and has an idea of what route to take. I hope they have it in Casey because OK would be too far for me. I’m working on a few more guys from my neck of the woods to come too. Aren’t there some members in central NY?

Shaw520,
Did you drive straight through (one day)? I prefer that but was curious what you did last year.

------------------

Well since you are coming right past my house(N.E. side of Columbus)depending on time and day I might tag along.

------------------
Dennis                                            Col Oh
99husqvarna wr250

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
Hey Dennis, that sounds good. It'll give me someone to talk to while we wait for the train to arrive!

Chuck

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
I'll be living in the Albany area by then. Count me in on a caravan.