zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Originally posted by LongTime

Oh my gawd! You're workin? :silly:

Gotta get me one of them there gubment jobs.

Me too! I want "Shovel Holder-upper" or "Stop Sign guy" at CalTrans.

Mar 26, 2001
donuts.shtml

http://www.1funny.com/donuts.shtml

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
If you could call them friends then I agree!!:) That's alright, I enjoy the ribbing, makes my work stress disappear. I'm dying with that B&S motor in the red elk but unfortunatley mines WHITE! A quicky is all we can expect outta you Twinny!:p:):)

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
Way to go Elk :) You definately deserved it bud :D

Now that I got that out of the way, I would like to see some powder from a powedered donut on the face of ponch (what do you call it elky? Powdered sugar? :confused:

Once again nice work :aj:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Funny you should say that RM, I got a call from a guy that asked if I had an elk with a wooden bumper for sale. All heard was laughing then he hung up. Hmmmmmm :think

Ridr, don't you have enough powder outside your house right now, on the ground, the trees, the cars!HAHAHAHA Snowboy:p

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by a454elk
I'm dying with that B&S motor in the red elk but unfortunatley mines WHITE! A quicky is all we can expect outta you Twinny!:p:):)

Buddy... The B&S will be dropped in to a white 66 elk. You'll see... I'll work long and hard on it. :scream:

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
Listen ponch, the snow's melting. I will have no more of your voodoo magic giving me more snow either :confused:

For the first time since I was 14 I am officially out of debt, just cut the check for my bike and I have nothing in my account anymore :( But I have an 01 CR that's ALL mine, no more payments :) So don't worry about me, I will be riding SOON.

ps, I forgot you don't eat donuts right?
Just bagels with icing and sugar on them correct? :p

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Originally posted by TwinSpar

Buddy... The B&S will be dropped in to a white 66 elk. You'll see... I'll work long and hard on it. :scream:

If you can drop motors that fast, I could use you on my pit crew!! And I don't doubt that you'll work on it some more. You haven't let me down yet!:p

FreeRidr, you THINK you're in the clear and that you own that CR but I have alittle surprise for you. Check that CR, it's getting a little HOT right about now!:p:p(And I don't mean after you ride it) :)

Elk

longtime

Oct 7, 1999
Originally posted by zio
Me too! I want "Shovel Holder-upper" or "Stop Sign guy" at CalTrans.

Reminds me of the joke about the New Jersey Turnpike crews.

"Boss, we forgot our shovels."

"That's okay. You can lean on each other today."

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
It's amazing how a post can hit over 4 pages, in one day! I like that LT:)

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
Check that CR, it's getting a little HOT right about now!
:moon:
I don't get it :confused:
As for the CR, it's just finished a nice overall, all fluids changed, all bearing greased, filter oiled :) It's more that good to go :)

Yah so anyways..........

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Originally posted by a454elk
Funny you should say that RM, I got a call from a guy that asked if I had an elk with a wooden bumper for sale. All heard was laughing then he hung up. Hmmmmmm :think...
Hey, I didn't just hang up. I want to see if you really did have one. :debil:

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Eureka! Elk- what you need is to find a DRN'er in CalTrans, or other Dept. of Transportation. By the time we're done with those jokes, you'll have had time to relax & be ready for more ribbing!

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Zio, I see this lasting for a LONG LONG time!
Ridr, down in the states, hot means stolen you knob! Blows the whole thing when I have to explain:):)

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
HAH I got it, it was just odd hearing from a cop :confused:
Sheesh we aint that far behind,
Maybe you should go see if your ranchero is still in it's parking spot (oops did I say rachero? :p )
Just kidding, I wouldn't be caught driving a cruck ;)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
You couldn't handle driving that thing. You'd hit the gas, your body would seize up and I'd find you hiding in the corner in the fetal position! :aj:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
354hp?! That's just enough to get mine STARTED! My starter puts out 350hp ;) I got your Ranchero right here!

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
Sigh how did I not know that was coming!! :confused:
your starter puts out 350 LOL when I read that I spit water all over my keyboard :confused:

Just wait I will get my whipple charger one day :aj: Then I will show you rachero boy

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I've got a 6-71 blower with my name on it, just waiting. Unfortunately, Mrs. Elk won't let me put her name on it.:(

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
Hah, I havn't run into those probs yet, My bank won't allow it for me ;)

Weren't ranchero's(a.k.a elk's lol) aimed at women elky? I was SURE I just watched a show on the history of crucks, so did you put a manly sparkplug in the lipstick holder? (or was that in the cameo ;) )
Hah to bad the wife cant get to the grocery store in it when it gets .5 miles to the gallon . :p

ps, I am still waiting for the icing surgar mustache

Top Bottom