Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
:whiner:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Wow, didn't know you were such an arteest! Please tell me you kid drew that!!:):) Nice touch with the sprinkles!

Brian

Stanbagger
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 1, 2001
Its a conspiracy. The little one drew it, didn't he?! There should be child labor laws about making your son draw pictures to entertain friends. Tell lil' Patman I think it's very nice :eek:

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
No patman I am serious. Your drawings rule!!! You should never have gotten rid of that ktm avatar :cool:

Oh after reading the last few responses, it's okay to cry now

ps, don't worry I still think you are an artist, it's just abstract art that's all ;)

Last edited:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Originally posted by CanadianRidr
No patman I am serious. Your drawings rule!!!

This coming from a 3 year old!!:p hehehe

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
No Pat! Wrong engine!

(You an' me oughta go into the graphic design business together!)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Ridr, who has seen you REALLY ride the CR50 1/2! Maybe it's your Dad's bike smarty pants! :moon:

Pred Bunyan, I'm surprised you can even use the keyboard with your big fingers!! Am I reaching for the massive donut or dancing a Village People song?

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
:eek: :scream: :confused:
Oh man you guys REALLY have to stop doing this, this is the second time someone has asked me to "care to tell them what's so funny"

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!! I can't even find the words to express my feelings right now!

B

biglou

OMG! Where do I start?! Patman letting 989 play on the computer again, Pred hacking away with those big-ol' sausage fingers, too dang funny you guys! :)

All i can say is, my time is coming. Real soon...:D

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Originally posted by BigLou
OMG! Pred hacking away with those big-ol' sausage fingers

XRBunyan's 'Lil Buttercup e-mailed me this pic & caption from their family album:

Attachments

• xrpaul bunyan.gif
    xrpaul bunyan.gif
    28.3 KB · Views: 204

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Nice way to end the day!!!!:):)

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
Man, I must be psychic----here I was at work thinking, "man, Elk deserves an avatar: he helps so many of us out, and he's even funny sometimes! Maybe I'll PM Thump when I get home and suggest it."

Imagine my surprise when I fired up the site! It's already been done!
Congrats Elkie (Summer), you deserve it! You also deserve all the grief everyones giving you! :p

To the rest of you clowns: I learned my lesson long ago---no food or drink near the computer when I'm on DRN.

Patman---I LOVE the donut/Elk picture! :cool: Now if you could just squeeze the pink Suzuki in the back too! Oh, wait a minute, I forgot---Elk won't haul motorcycles in the back of the Briggs Elk, 'cause there's not enough gas stations between his house and the track! :whiner:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Ah, sittin at home, beer in hand, enjoying the posts!! You're right LT, I need a break! Thanks to all!!

Ktm, hope you got the message I left with MrsKtm! Talk with you tomorrow. :)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom