Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Originally posted by Green Horn

LOL I guess that means when I take Alex around the block on the 360 I can count that as "going out riding"??
Now granted your concrete driveway is 25' long and attaches to a paved road where my dirt driveway is 50 yards long and attaches to a 1/2 mile dirt road. And I can see where the 50 acres around my place might not compare to the 6' wood fenced grass patch you mow but you gota' admit my tires get dirt on them as soon as they leave the garage and yours might if somebody dropped a flower pot by the curb. You also might go back a few posts and see where you admitted to riding at my place even though it's not up to your standards :think:

Originally posted by Green Horn
Did you atleast put the handgrips on it this time? Or did Mr. StickyPalms just grab ahold of the bare bars, don his Tour De France lid and hit the driveway trails?
Nope no grips yet, I don't find them as being manditory for a 20-30 minute ride around the neighborhood, my gloves worked just fine. Now I can see where having high style would be important in your instance. I mean hey you can't be dumping a bike over in the cul-de-sac in front of your house for the neighborhood trick or treaters without them right? Since I did just get the bike ridable I didn't feel it was prudent to wear an open face carbonfiber lid so I dusted off the gear bag and broke out the full face lid even though I know it's not as cool as your "hairmet". :laugh:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Farmer John thinking is over rated. Just ask Greenie.

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Ummmmkay so it appears the amatuers have been scared away. Anyone out there that can make a good chili? TXBIGGUY? NAT? come one folks, if no one else steps up Nikdog is gonna win by default. Greenie, you are autmatically DQ'd for even mentionnig canned chili.

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Originally posted by MrLuckey
NAT? come one folks, if no one else steps up Nikdog is gonna win by default.

Okay, I'm IN!!!:flame:  

I gotta warn you Nik-dog, the Nat-dawg can cook chile, so you just enjoy lapping me on the track, k?  You're goin' down in the Chile Cookoff!!!  Bring it on!!;)

:yeehaw:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Jeez!!!!!!!!

Talk about a bunch of smack talk posers...... :|

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Originally posted by TwinSpar
Jeez!!!!!!!!

Talk about a bunch of smack talk posers...... :|
Said the King of Smack talking posers. :laugh:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by Patman

Said the King of Smack talking posers. :laugh:

Pfffffft!  I'm only a lowly Prince compared to "He who doesn't ride and still talks trash".    You actually riding a bike is questioned as much as the existance of Pred!  Me thinks both topics are urban legends!!! :debil:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
:laugh:

Top Bottom