BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Chili is the HS official first meal of DW.  I'll make sure the Elvis has a bit of a back fire the next morning to burn off any stray methane. :moon:

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Everyone needs to keep in mind though that IF Patman actually follows through with making his self-proclaimed-bad-ass chili, that will be a sight in it's self. I've been hearing for years that he makes a damn good Porter beer yet I haven't seen a drop of it. Yep be prepared folks. The usual Patman comebacks are 1."I just don't have the time" 2. "It's too hot outside" 3. "I've got the cramps" :laugh: My bet is that he makes chili like he rides. In other words, it just never ends up happening. ;)

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
Sounds to me like GH just said he'll chow down a bowlfull without touching his beer!

(Can I get in the line for the children...you know, the one where you can actually *taste* the stuff?)

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
:think: Hmmmm, let's break this down and see where the problem might be.

Patman's Porter, a tasty brew but best enjoyed when it's cool outside due to it's thick nature. I seem to recall asking Greenknob if he'd like to come help make a batch but there was always some excuse like "Oh, this is my long weekend to work." yet he calls in sick to go to the inlaws. I also believe the words "You pick a weekend when it's cool outside and we'll brew it." have been said to him as well with no action on his part. Then again maybe Greenknob is right and I never ride, OR maybe just maybe I ride without him? I mean who wouldn't want to ride with somebody that cries "City Park has all those rocks and ledges
:whiner: ..."

BTW Greenie who has the chance to go ride this weekend while I'm down at South Padre Island? What are you going to do? Please file a ride report on all the action OK. :laugh:

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Hmmmm, let's break this down and see where the problem might be.

Sure, don't mind if I do... :p

I seem to recall asking Greenknob if he'd like to come help make a batch but there was always some excuse like "Oh, this is my long weekend to work." yet he calls in sick to go to the inlaws.

I've offered on NUMEROUS occassions to help you make the brew. Maybe you've just forgot that I always mention to you to let me know when is a good time. Afterall, you're the one with "too much stuff going on". That excuse was a nice try. Go ahead and throw that one out the window and try harder.

somebody that cries "City Park has all those rocks and ledges

City Park is no doubt a nasty section of trails/ trials. If your middle-aged mind could recall correctly I asked you one day if you wanted to head out to City Park because I was desperate to ride...ANYWHERE! As always I got one or more of the 3 infamous excuses.

BTW Greenie who has the chance to go ride this weekend while I'm down at South Padre Island?

If I can get the bike together on sat. I may just do that. I am planning to make a run to the shop on sat and get the parts I need. Thanks for the good idea.

In closing just do yourself a favor. Make the dern chili. I don't care if you never ride. I don't care that you have a gazillion excuses as to why you can't make beer. I am the type of person who can overlook your many flaws. However, don't let down the good people of DW with all your hot air yet never actually backing it up. :laugh: :laugh:

Now back to the topic at hand... :thumb:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
So Mr. Moto please tell the class of all your recent riding adventures over let's say the last year. :p I guess there was that one time at my place that an XR80 chased you down after giving ya' a head start. Sure I know there was something or another that caused you some kind of slowness.... whatever :silly:

Yup it's true I do often have other things going on besides sitting on the couch and either taking a nappy or watching reruns of Sponge Bob. Just one of my many flaws, like having a place to ride outside my garage. Sure it's not Cooperland but I can go out and get some riding in even if it is on my seatless bike and well sometimes it's nice to ride alone or with my kid and have the AC'ed house near by.

Now Oh great canned chili coinsure I realize that I'll need to make a puppy version of my chili for you and the rest of the wimmins. Then again maybe I'll just get some Alpo and peel the label off for ya' and save myself the time.

BTW be sure to wear your little schoolboy outfit this weekend then you will at least have one ride to tell us about.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Oh and this has got to be on the top three of my favorite lunch places, be sure and stop by on a Saturday and see if you can get invited to have some of the "Specal" batch not on the menu, sometimes called "5X".
TCP :thumb: :thumb:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Yeah Greenknob is ALWAYS good for a few laughs! :)

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
Originally posted by Green Horn
My bet is that he makes chili like he rides. In other words, it just never ends up happening. ;)

I'm going to have to agree with Greenie here.  I've seen Pantslessman at the previous 3 DWs and have never seen him swing a leg over anything other than his seatless pitbike.  Does he even ride, or is he just in it for the scene? 

:scream:

I'll believe it when I see it.  I'm not sure he even owns a full set of gear.  As far as I know, he has a set of Asterisk knee braces and one of those little helmets like they wear in the Tour de France.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Uh, I've only been to two DW's Timr. :think:

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Beating me on an XR80? Oh puhleeze!! I slowed up on the dirt road allowing you to go by just so I could get a good laugh at some old fat dude on a mini. The fact that I didn't pass you back up is mainly because it would have required a power slide through your front yard and up onto the front porch. Next time I'll haul around you and then tell YOU to have fun patching up the ruts in the grass. :) About the chili. We've sat hear and heard you talk about how good your chili is. Yet I have not seen any confirmation that you're actually going to follow through and make some. And don't worry about me being able to eat it. You know Erika makes spicier stuff for breakfast than your SmackTalk Chili.

< Admin Edit: Have you forgotten where you are Greenie? >

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Hmmmm, I seem to remember the pass happening in a 90 degree right hand turn out in an open area and you mentioning something about checking your shorts. I'm not misguided enough to think a stock XR80 would pass a full size anything in a drag race even if you were riding the big bike. Then again if I wanted to join the NHRA I wouldn't be here. :laugh:

I don't know that I ever said I wasn't going to make the chili. I suppose that could be another of your realities though. :laugh:

So did you happen to forget your Ritalin?.... AGAIN!

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Oops, sorry Okie. :) Patman brings out the bad side of me. :thumb:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Originally posted by Green Horn
Oops, sorry Okie. :) Patman brings out the bad side of me. :thumb:
Seems to be the best side available.

(psssst. you can do better than that Greenie)

Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
Patman & Greenhorn setting in a tree....... :laugh:

Guess we know who wears the pants in that pairing.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Originally posted by Farmer John
Patman & Greenhorn setting in a tree....... :laugh:

Guess we know who wears the pants in that pairing.
Just don't tell Gomer, OK?

Pants?! I don' need no stinkin' PANTS!..... now a kilt maybe. :)

Yanno Farmer John it's good my kid just turned 11 because it makes dealing with Greenie something I've already experienced. :)

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
Originally posted by Patman
Uh, I've only been to two DW's Timr. :think:

two, three...what's the difference.&nbsp; Based on my consumption and participation, they all seem to run together.&nbsp;

So, you were at the first Casey, but not the second one?&nbsp; right?&nbsp; Then you were at Cooperland?&nbsp; Do you own a full sized dirt bike?&nbsp; I remember seeing your orange collection of parts in IL.&nbsp; :)

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
DW'01 and DW'02.

Look at the bright side, since I'm a non-rider I guess I'll have more time for chili. :)

PS I'll be the one not riding the black 4 stroke. :laugh:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Oh silly me, my monty is now all black as well. Perhaps I should call them Cuff and Link. :confused:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Originally posted by Farmer John
What.....that doesn't run either? :think:
Well I thought I was riding it Sunday but it seems Timr & Greenbean think differently, and here I thought I was alone. Actually I rode it last evening too, but maybe I was mistaken again. Maybe I'm living in the Matrix? Perhaps I'm looking at the term "riding" all wrong. Perhaps it only applies to bikes with seats?

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Originally posted by Patman

Well I thought I was riding it Sunday

LOL I guess that means when I take Alex around the block on the 360 I can count that as "going out riding"?? :)

Actually I rode it last evening too

Did you atleast put the handgrips on it this time? Or did Mr. StickyPalms just grab ahold of the bare bars, don his Tour De France lid and hit the driveway trails?

Top Bottom