Mar 28, 2009
well i was riding my rm 125 yesterday and i was just jumping and messing around. then i was crusing and i went to throttle it and nothing. it just would not go at all. it was running, but would not throttle. i have no idea what would cause this, any help? i took it back to the truck and it would absolutely not start. i looked at my spark plug and it was fouled, so i put a new one in and still nothing.
i have no idea where to start trying to fix it. someone that was helping me out at the track said i am getting to much fuel. but not sure how to adjust that. any one have any ideas?
thanks,
D'Artagnan.

Mar 28, 2009
rmc_olderthandirt said:
Start with the basics: Fuel, compression, spark.

Without more information it would just be wild guesses

Rod
i checked fuel, guy at the track checked compression said it was good, and checked my spark also it is bright not weak.

ws6transam

Nov 17, 2005
I would guess that your carb swallowed a chunk of dirt and it's clogging one of the ports in the emulsion tube, fouling the vacuum signal and resulting it rich idle and leanout upon cracking open the throttle slide. Pull your carb out, drop the main jet and remove the emulsion tube. Clean all ports out with carb cleaner, and blow it dry with compressed air. Reassemble and see how it runs. Put a filter on your fuel line.

Top Bottom