Apr 5, 2007
I was wondering if you could turn the crf150f into a woods/ enduro racer without too many upgrades, my question is, would you need new suspention, pipe etc. Or can you leave it stock and still get away with racing it?. Iv seen some racing in my local area and was wondering if it was a good idea.

Thanks.............RIDE RED!!! ;)

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
If you are 6'-4" and #310 then it might not be a great choice but if you are the proper size for the bike then it should be a grat solution. It's doesn't have a lot to break and is very reliable. Unless you are doing some serious jumping the suspension should be up to the task with some minor tuning. A pipe won't do a lot for you by it seld, look at a complete modification plan but make sure the modifications fit within the class you plan to run.

kawicam250

I bleed green!
Aug 7, 2006
RedRider_CRF150F said:
I was wondering if you could turn the crf150f into a woods/ enduro racer without too many upgrades, my question is, would you need new suspention, pipe etc. Or can you leave it stock and still get away with racing it?. Iv seen some racing in my local area and was wondering if it was a good idea.

Thanks.............RIDE RED!!! ;)

it really depends on how fast you are riding it. if youre not going to be jumping and will be in some reasonably tight woods, you could get away with it. a pipe wont do much on a 150F like Pat said.

Top Bottom