Do The SERA Boys Need To Stick To The Woods?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dec 15, 2001
After viewing the motocross action Saturday at Mill Creek, the SERA boys seem to be a little more coonvincing in their own element. Other than Cliff "Carmicheal" Ousley, I don't think anyone took home the coveted 1st place trophy. Cliff does more motocrossing than the other guys, however I was let down by the performance of a particular few.
Taylor "Blame it on the bike" Reynolds did not do too well Saturday.
Landon "Fastest SERA man ever" Carter got his fair share of roost in his face, also. I think that L.C. may have under-estimated his young competition.
Kyser Smith had a solid run in his class, but he only rode one moto. Would it have held up? I don't know.
Austin Barfoot defended his 3rd place hobby/novice title and repeated with another 3rd.
Hats off to Cliff Ousley, you did what you needed to do, and made the gang proud.
Taylor, you have Saturday night to show us something at Warrior. If not, "STICK TO THE WOODS" :)

KTMWinner

Uhhh...
May 10, 2002
Frank, I got the 125 ready so Ousley better watch out :p! Because I don't like getting beat :( Come Sat. night I WILL be on top of the Perry Moutian gain thats a promise!!!!!!!! :moon:

Last edited:

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Are you guys racing at Warrior, or is it just practice?

Dec 15, 2001
It sounds like Taylor has made a challenge! Cliff Ousley will be ready! Will Kyser Smith be in the line-up Saturday night? Should I get Austin Barfoot to get the 125 ready? Hey KTMWinner, GASGASSMOKER, BOOG, EarlBeater, Taylor and any other names you go by, you said you didn't like the track at Mill Creek, you said you loved Warrior. We'll have to find out this weekend if the track makes a differnce!

Layton

~SPONSOR~
Aug 2, 2000
Just for fun; why don't the mx guys go race the SERA guys in the woods one time? :p

Dec 15, 2001
LAYTON:
That happened down here about 3-4 weeks ago. Our top guys were either out or working the race. A motocrosser, who had not ridden for a couple of years started training 2 months prior to the event. He won the Overall on a yz 125! I know some of our top guys were out, but he still waxed several AA riders.

wardy

2005 Lori Nyland Award Winner
Nov 12, 1999
never under estimate a MX rider, ah hell any motorcycle rider,......it's all about challenges and kickin butt! :) thats why we do what we do!
wardy

KTMWinner

Uhhh...
May 10, 2002
I heard Earl was going to Altanta because he won't haft to race because he knows warrior has a double like Kilpactric and he will get cleared "again"

Dec 15, 2001
There is probably some truth to that. I believe if Earl really wanted to, he could come home for the race. It does sound like he is a little scared of getting WAXED in front of a crowd. What about Carter? Does he want some more of the young guys?

KTMWinner

Uhhh...
May 10, 2002
He is scared too all of you old guys are :whiner: scared :whiner: when yall haft to get more than a foot off the ground!! :moon:

Last edited:

Roughrider

Feb 27, 2002
Hey, I was not born with wings on my shoulders, so therefore, I will keep my buttocks on the ground as much as possible.

Dec 15, 2001
Sounds like Roughrider might want to do a little mx'ing himself. He can be a casualty just like the others. ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST!

KTMWinner

Uhhh...
May 10, 2002
Hey 612,
the only one of us that i know that crashed is you RoughRider is #1 and "still able to ride" :p I bet if he lined up aginst Austin he would come out on top :)

Last edited:

Dec 15, 2001
612 crashed in the woods. When the 612 comes back, it will be for mx only. Soooooooo you got to be ready, boy! The KX is READY!!!!!!!

Roughrider

Feb 27, 2002
ktmwinner, don't make me come out of the woods and show my moto-x prowess! I have been known to mix it up a little on the ole treeless circuits. Just one question, what is this thing you call a table top and a double jump, is there a jump that you actually jump across a table?

Dec 15, 2001
Ktmwinner:
Sonds like you have got a few people who want to put a "little somthin', somthin' on ya!" Give me up to one year, and the 612 will be back up and riding in whatever mx class you are in! Earl can break off a little too, if he wants some. I take that back, give me 6 months! The KX is ready, the knee is not! Ha!

boog beater

May 1, 2002
612, boog beater will not be attending warrior this weekend . Got to go to the beach for a wedding party. But you could bet if daddy was riding he would be smoking the liitle dork reynolds boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KTMWinner

Uhhh...
May 10, 2002
Sounds like the only person who can put up a fight is Roughrider and he is the FASTEST man in chilton countey, and Chliton countey people lap boys from Millbrook!!!

Dec 15, 2001
Hey KTMWinner:
I think the Elmore County boys will take on the Chilton/Dallas County boys nay day of the week.
You had better stop talking so much smack, or Roughrider might just show up Saturday night and do it to you!
Boog Beater:
I'll be getting the word out that there is a punk, dork, Reynolds boy that thinks he is fast. I hope that Taylor doesn't think that crusty old 125 is gonna help him out. But I guess if you can't win on a 250 or a 200, you have to try something else. Boog really thinks it was the bikes this weekend, doesn't he. A rude awakening will come Saturday night! Is L.C. in for another waxing Saturday night, or is he gonna stay home?

Offroadr

Ready to bang some trees!
Jan 4, 2000
Again you guys have turned the thread into a chatroom

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom