Sera Boys Off This Weekend-motocross Challenge Issued

Dec 15, 2001
With SERA riders having the weekend off, several Perry Mountain club members/SERA riders, will be putting their motocross skills to the test. The challenge has been set to take place @ Mill Creek Motocross Park in Pell City. Look for the YZ 125 with 711 on the plates. This should be a treat for all motorcycle enthusiasts. There will be participants in all classes(except quads). A big brother to little brother challenge is also on the table. Chad Earl has declined to participate in the motocross event. He stated that after finally finishing a race last week, he wasn't going to chance messing up his streak! Taylor Reynolds, aboard a RM 250, will get to show the crowd his mx skills that he has picked up at home. Landon Carter promises to challenge the "Young Guns"! Is Carter too old too run with the boys? we'll find out tomorrow. Austin Barfoot has issued a personal challenge to Kyser Smith: "RM -vs- RM". Once again, Barfoot will escape the wrath of the 612 bike, as he is still recooping. Seeing these guys ride without trees in the way should be interesting. It should be a fun and challenging day for all.

Dec 15, 2001
GASGAS SMOKER, the name may have changed, but you can't hide. Boog does not have a chance. He will get smoked in the jr's as well as d, c, b, or a class. The challenge is out! don't make me get out the 125 and put Earl on it to shut you down! Just be there ready to get waxed. The question is how will Landon do against the young guys? You are not considered one of the young guns yet. You have to win an event to be in that class! 711 or the CR 250?

KTMWinner

Uhhh...
May 10, 2002
The big 711 Yamaha of Eric Elam was on top of the "fastest man" SERA has ever produced this weekend "Big Mr. Carter" otherwise known as Landon this weekend at Mill Creek. Cliff Ousley was also on the gas keeping up with Drew Asque for a good fun race. SERA might of had a break but the PERRY MOUTIAN BOYS never stop racing!!!!!! :aj:

Dec 15, 2001
What about the 3rd place overall rider from Perry Mountain? You know, the young kid on the KTM. My gut feeling is that he got S M O K E D ! ! ! !
What about the big #2 Suzuki riden by the up and coming Mr. Smith? He probably had a second place finish in the first moto, and had to leave or something. I'll bet he had "little brother" covered.
Where was Mr. Earl? It was rumored that he was up in the stands for a little while.
Some of these guys found out that they may need to stick to the woods! Others may want to reconsider where they are?
Barfoot had just better be glad that the Team Chevy Trucks Kawasaki #612 was not in the house!

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
I missed this thread! If I had known you guys were there, I would have said 'Howdy'. I was there, and I managed to pull off a second place finish in Open Hobby/Novice. I was on a YZ250F (#19x). I was the guy all the women were cheering for.

Did you guys run the Pro-Am class? :scream:

Last edited:

Dec 15, 2001
JuliusPleaser:
We had guys who rode in everthing from the pro-am to the hobby/novice. One of my friends finished right behind you in the hooby novice on a RM 125. It seems like everybody had a good time.

Top Bottom