Moose

~SPONSOR~
Sep 16, 2006
I doubt it. Wouldn't have enough power to pull you of trouble, and the added fact that it's not a full sized bike.

But there are some 50 and possibly 100 mini super moto's.

TimberPig

Jan 19, 2006
It may be possible, but it likely won't be easy. Your bike is built and certified for off road use, which means it will take lots of work and following your state's DMV rules to a "T" in order to get it to pass inspection, that is if it can even be converted in your state. Talk to your local DMV and see what they say, as they're the ones who have to give it the ok in the end. In the least you will have to add road legal tires, brake/tail/head lights, a lighting coil and battery to power it, signals, a horn, and a few other details. Good luck with it though.

SpDyKen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 27, 2005
You can do it; what it will take to accomplish it is uncertain, but go for it! Several companies have lighting kits. Worst case you might have to go to a nearby state for title work; I read on either supermotojunkie.com or thumpertalk that N.H law makes it possible there.

And, in case you were not aware, Honda did produce a street legal XL 100 years ago. My neighbor use to ride his 15miles to work regularly! Good luck!

Top Bottom