Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
I'm in, clubs will be packed.

So what's the game and wager ??

Mully

craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
There's a public course south of Stillwater that's nice.
Also, there is a couple of 36 hole complexes down by Guthrie. Last time I played those, it was just one 27 hole complex.
FWIW, in years past I heard from others that the public course in Perry was very nice. (9 hole, though.)
My clubs are available, first come basis.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
75-80? I hope you don't show-up! The best round of my life was 82 ... usually in the 95-105 range. But I can SMACK that ball! Long is 410 hitting a sprinkler head :p Went over a 400 yd. par 4.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
I ain't going all the way to Dw to play no stinking golf. I ain't rid my mocycle since April 8th and thats what I'm doing. I can't wait to get the KLX 110 out on the kids track, it shouls be a blast!

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Ut oh...see what you've started, Beef? :)

BEEF706

Sponsoring Member
Jan 24, 2002
I'm im waaayyy over my head here I shot the best round of my life Sun (after moto) and got a 104 ( and I had to take 2 mulligans :) ) but heck it can't be any worse than showing up to race on a stock fitty and seeing Guy Cooper next to ya :yikes:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
So how many are playing?

I have not been following this thread. Is there a foursome or is the group larger than that?

I have played golf with VD's buddy. We quit at 14 when the vodka ran out. Went right straight through the groups in front of us down the fairway to the 19th hole, after that it gets fuzzy.

I am at best a cedar hacker ... this might be fun. Let me look for my clubs, they are around here someplace.

Next thing you know, somebody will want DirtWeek near a paved road, so they can ride street bikes.

B

biglou

I'm a hack. Max we ever took on a hole was an 8. After that, they're freebies! Also, some shots never counted. Kinda like unlimited do-overs! I think I parred one hole in my short 4 year golf career. Then moto took over. (not that golf was ever that big a passion of mine, but still kinda fun).

I'm kinda with Factory Fred here, I may not be able to pry myself away from the riding, but I might, we'll have to see when the time comes. :)

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I am a certified golf cart chauffeur & caddy, licensed by the Carl Spackler Academy.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
That's me Beef! You need a driver? Or a wedgie? :)

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
If we have two or more groups, we could play best ball scramble???
(everybody in the 4 hits, best ball is where everyone hits from next, etc...)

I keep having visions of Johnny "jackass" Knoxville hitting the double on the 8th and casing the sandtrap. Great stuff! :)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
You could have motogolf. Use the track for the course and you have to ride in between shots. Why not have motopolo too, we could use sticks to hit a ball around the track. WE'RE THERE TO RIDE YOU MONKEYS!!!!!!!! I'm gonna hack this thread man!

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Don't confuse me with the facts mister.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
MX-727 said:
Video this please :nod:

We could all wear helmet cams on our golf caps :cool:

DougRoost

~SPONSOR~
May 3, 2001
Maybe set up a best ball course on the 500? I'd do that....heck I'd do lots of things to ride the 500 again this year!

Top Bottom