Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Milque? Pred?....Peak======of what? :yikes:

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
It's like a roller coaster on top of a landfill. Lots of ups and downs but in general it just stinks! :)

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
not "underwear"

they are, and always will be, referred to as "underpants"

even if you don't wear pants.

RPC4LIFE!!

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Gosh Pred, thats a really pretty coat you have there!

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Not for me to ever be accused of thread drift, but, What has happened to the savior of the ignorant/lazy? Fatcat is seemingly awol? Preds' brother being bigfoot, means he has less hair? I can not believe no one has ever sent him a damn cape yet, with the big P on the back?

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
I can not believe no one has ever sent him a damn cape yet, with the big P on the back?
I tried to pee on Pred's back once but just got the back of his thigh.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
Not for me to ever be accused of thread drift, but, What has happened to the savior of the ignorant/lazy? Fatcat is seemingly awol?

I believe fatcat has left the building.

And that's a shame too. IMO. Seems like all she was trying to do was liven this place up a little bit. Make some of the people that are famous for their one-liners to step up and post something a little more constructive.

Maybe we should have a forum for the ignorant and lazy. Call it the lazy and stupid forum and all of the posts about 'what is the top speed of my CR80?' and 'should I use the purple power band instead of the red power band and is it really available at Sears?' Or, the posts wear the postr wont use puncuatuation & spelln bcaus im only 15 & don wanna go out of my way & hav mor stuf to do today & if u guys cant figer ot what i sayin yur all stuped :ohmy:

Post like that should automatically go into the Lazy and Stupid forum until the poster figures out why. There could be a headder that says, 'If your post winds up in this forum it is because you are lazy and stupid and you need to do a search or use the spellcheck feature or find another sport. Figure it out dummy. :nener:

Just a thought. ;)

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
Ol'89r said:
Post like that should automatically go into the Lazy and Stupid forum until the poster figures out why. There could be a headder that says, 'If your post winds up in this forum it is because you are lazy and stupid and you need to do a search or use the spellcheck feature or find another sport. Figure it out dummy. :nener:

Ughh... I'd rather us be considered asses and the lazy and stupid just avoid the place.

The bad thing is that there are a lot more lazy and stupid people out there than those who really have anything worthwhile to add.

I guess the world should be glad I don't have my finger on the red button because I'd probably thin out the heard in quick order... I am getting tired of Darwin taking too long to do it :)

Ivan

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
truespode said:
I guess the world should be glad I don't have my finger on the red button because I'd probably thin out the heard in quick order... I am getting tired of Darwin taking too long to do it :)

Ivan
Ivan for President!:woohoo:

Dirtymotonut

Crazy Ole Bag
~SPONSOR~
Jul 28, 2008
Preds' brother being bigfoot, means he has less hair? I can not believe no one has ever sent him a damn cape yet, with the big P on the back?"QUOTE"
Here is preds sista:

Attachments

• supoer women.JPG
    supoer women.JPG
    20.3 KB · Views: 171

Dirtymotonut

Crazy Ole Bag
~SPONSOR~
Jul 28, 2008
Preds dad had large eggs...:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
truespode said:

Ivan

Heard?!? You need to be thinned out!

You are voted out for a spelling infraction! See ya! ;)

Senior KX Rider

Super Power AssClown
Nov 9, 1999
JuliusPleaser said:
I can't even smell smoke.

This place is quieter than Wasilla will be in 2009. I can't decide if it's because everyone is extraordinarily happy, or because their electricity got turned off.

Makes me wanna get grip glue all over my finger, or maybe put a bike up for sale for a really low price. :think:

We prolly dont agree on to much Larry but Ill give you this one :nener:

Top Bottom