ShaneG

Sep 6, 2006
http://gnccracing.com/events/round3.cfm

Its this upcoming weekend and I'm so excited for it. I attended last year but didn't have a bike then. I pitted for my cousin and his friends and it was a blast. The track if I recall right was 13 miles and was in good shape last year. We had rain down this way for the past 2 days and the forecast looks clear and warm for that area next week. Who all is attending this?

ShaneG

Sep 6, 2006
I live about 130 miles give or take a little from morganton and for that past 3 days here it has been cold as ****. It's 26 degrees outside now but the weather calls for it to be in the 70s next weekend down there, lets hope so! What bike and class do you ride?

ShaneG

Sep 6, 2006
Just an update it has rained here for the past two days not to sure about down there I would assume it has a little down there aswell. It hasnt poured but our baseball feild is to wet to practice on if that says anything. I hope it atleast rained a little down there so the track will be sticky. I'm so excited for this and its only a few days away. I'm leaving here friday night and will be down there friday night, if your going tell me how I can distingush you so we can chit chat!

mideastrider

~SPONSOR~
Jul 8, 2006
Rained hard in morganton tuesday track sould be in good shape. I'll be in a white surburban.Will have KTM250SX on the stand with #144 plates. We will be there sometime before lunch saturday hopefully. Will you be riding the yz125?

ShaneG

Sep 6, 2006
Yeah I will be, my cousin has a 50th anv. yamaha 250f and my uncle will be on either a kdx200 or a kx250 depending! If I see you I'll stop by. If I dont good luck man!

mideastrider

~SPONSOR~
Jul 8, 2006
A friend of mind called last night from Tenn.and said he would hold me spot. When you cross the bridge and turn right should be parked on the left side some where.
Good luck and take some hardware (trophy) back to Virgina.

ShaneG

Sep 6, 2006
Man I only did one lap :(. I could have done 2 and placed decent but that was the first time I was on my bike since november. Since then I got my front forks rebuilt a and a new top end. In my class we had 16 and I came in 16th but it was a real nice track and the hills are huge! How did your bunch do?

mideastrider

~SPONSOR~
Jul 8, 2006
Sorry you didn't have a better run, but hopefully you had fun. My oldest son wanted the holeshot,thought he had it and got nailed, after forty bikes went over and around him he got up and made it back to 14th. The youngest made my day by winning overall in the morning youth bike race. Sorry we didn't meet up but didn't get to park where we thought we would.

Top Bottom