VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
I know how you feel Elk. I ate three Krispy Kremes today. Hmmmm DoNuts (_8(|)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Wow Twinny, hope I didn't hurt your feelings. You don't have to go and put me on Pitsally, that's way wrong. Just cause I stood up to the mods! I see how it is, your world. This was to take the heat off of Zio and it backfired!:) Now I pissed off the mod. Oh well, do as you wish Pitsally master, if it makes you happy and gets you out of your work funk!:):);) I still like you, you got spunk.:D

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
I don't have feelings. Just ask my family... any of them... all the way back to Grandparents. :scream:

I am forever indebted to you Elk.... You've made it fun again! I basically said, "screw work... I'm lowering this pink El Camino even if I get fired". Life's to short not to have fun. I did have one person come in to my office (just as I start to minimize the image of the pink elk) and say, "race cars huh?". Freakin dweebs don't know a 60's lowrider from a funny car. :|

Don't worry.... As much fun as I could have with all the ammo you provide, I won't make you a PitSally story. :whiner:

But.... I'm not done with you yet. Just remember that Operation Elkonoscopy has been set in motion and can't be stopped. Operatives are in place, money has been spent, tapes have automatically been destroyed, and people have been broken to make the plan a success. :cool:

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Originally posted by zio
Trooper? In what sense? He wears a Smokey Bear? His glasses have a mirror finish?

Oh, I get it. I stumble into a gay bathhouse with a sign taped to my back saying "easy lay" and run like hell and you guys call me a sissy... Elk walks in with his drawers around his ankles & talkin' in a spanish accent sayin "Vaseline? I don't need no stinkin' vaseline!" and he's a hero. :silly:

Well, in that case "Spread 'em wide, Elk! You da man!"

Oh man! I just laughed so hard I spewed little bits of doughnut all over my monitor!!! ROTFLMAO!

-jeffd

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Whew, as long as I'm not going to be put up on the Pitsally page, I can handle it. ;) You have the power to stop this, in the best interest of Chevy owners, don't do this, we beg you:p hehehe I'm getting nervous at the house, running into the garage, checking the elk, thinking I'm hearing noises! I even see dead people now:scream: I created so many artistic creations yesterday that I need a day of rest and I got REAL work to do, you know, secruing the place, shakin doors!:):)

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Twinnie - I love it when a plan comes together! <insert evil laughter sound here>

Elk - Although I am not an active participant in the plan, I do know what it is. However I am sworn to a code of silence that only a rather large sum of money can break. And, well since you claim to be a clean cop, I can only assume that you don't have the funds to required break the code - at least with out severly limiting you donut buying capacity. :p

-jeffd

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I got your donut right here :moon: How bout a bagel or something? Can I offer you a cup of java, how bout a nice pair of shiney hand cuffs, fleece lined of course!?:):)

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Originally posted by a454elk
Okay last one, this is for you Zio, hope we find you soon!!:p:p

Et tu, paisan? I was hoping to keep this a secret, but you give me no choice. My spies in Greece snapped this photo of you coming out of the bathhouse-

Attachments

• susan 2.jpg
    susan 2.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 93

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Nice, but I don't recall the Greece trip!:) But on a side note, I found this in one of Twinny's family albums. It was a snap shot of him in the christmas play last year. He wasn't real happy cause he wanted to be the Fairy Queen Mother of Christmas but got beat out and beat up by Skinny Mulligan for the part. He had to settle for being one of Santa's reindeer so he opted to be in the back of the pack for the best view!:)

Attachments

• xmastwinny.jpg
    xmastwinny.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 84

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Elk,
There is something seriously wrong with you. Hey... isn't it time for you to run out to the parking lot and check your cruck? :p

Elky's motto: A baker's dozen and a remote control.
That's the way I live my life, baby, balls
to the wall!

and finally.... another picture of Elky on the job.... Protecting our malls from evil-doers

Attachments

• elkwork.jpg
    elkwork.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 75

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
:):) "Pot calling the kettle black" comes to mind! ;)

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
It's been fun elk.... I'm out of here and will be away from civilization for most of the weekend. Stay out of trouble! :)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Be safe and enjoy! ;)

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
since TwinSpank is gone...

I thought you might get lonely. I found this picture of Elk in his high school prom days. He was starting the grueling task of training for the police academy. He mastered in donuts. Many of them. But he still had a way with the ladies... :aj: :aj:

Attachments

• buff.jpg
    buff.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 67

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
but where was Zio?

not taking it like a man, Zio went in search of enlightenment... :moon:

Attachments

• nuts2.jpg
    nuts2.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 65

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
finally resigning himself to his usual state...

Zio just couldn't handle the pressure...

Attachments

• zima2.jpg
    zima2.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 66

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Slo'mo, you have fired a round over into enemy territory, prepare for the battle!! Here we have a photo of slo'mo on saturday night in his usual attire at the Ricky Ricardo club in South Florida. We've heard rumors that they have a hard time making him take off his costume after the show, that he wants it, "Just for another day"!

Attachments

• bigcheescar.jpg
    bigcheescar.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 58

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Have a nice weekend fruitcake!!

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
elk, you know as well as anyone that picture is digitally altered! my hair isn't that grey yet!!! :) :) :moon:
besides, those colors go well with my CR. :aj:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I alter nothing, me not that talented!! hehehehe!!:p:p:moon:

Top Bottom