Great customer service - Thanks Asterisk

CR Scott

Nov 10, 2005
Had a great experience with Asterisk on Monday. Saturday was riding with my brother and a buddy up at CC camp in Nor Cal and took a gnarly slide down a rocky shale field. Hit hard enough to bend the top of the left MSR radiator brace when the triple clamp cranked over on it even with the Scott's damper set pretty stiff. The radiator survived and I made it out with elbow scrapes and a black middle toe, but my knee which took the brunt came out shining with the Asterisks. The strap that holds the knee cap and the lower cover was gone. I think it just snapped from the impact?
Anyway, I called Asterisk and spoke to a gal who was super nice and said, no problem, I'll mail you out a new strap today...not even a question on where I purchased my braces, nothing. I asked if she wanted a credit card number and she said don't worry about it. I was stoked that they took care of me like that. One happy customer. I'll be back.

CR Scott

Nov 10, 2005
Received the straps in the mail as the gal promised. She even sent me 4 straps with all the rivets. Now if I can only figure out how to press the rivets together in the confined space between the plastic cups?

Top Bottom