H & H atlanta

69PENTON

Jan 2, 2002
this was about two years ago. (do I hold grudges?) Anyway on a Wednesday I needed a KTM part for a race that I was leaving Saturday morning for. My locale dealer was out of stock so I called around, everybody was out of stock. I called H&H he told me he had it in his hand I told him I needed it Friday to install it and leave Saturday for a race. He said UPS had already picked up, but he would ship it thursday (next day service) I thought cool I'll have it Friday. Friday no UPS delivery I call H&H and he said it was back ordered on their delivery Thursday, I said " you told me it was in your hand on Wednesday". So the guy lied to me, but to make it worse he said he always does this and will continue to do it. Needless to say I have never and will never call H&H KTM in Atlanta GA again.

Unit74

Dec 16, 2001
" Oh yea. I got one of those right here buddy. {Wispering to his incompetent stock boy} Hey!! What's a ______ (fill in the blank) and can we get one of those?".......................

Yea sure! We'll have it out the door on the next truck! (chuckling) On the next truck from Antartica looser! Thanks for your business( As he counts your cash with his thick grubby fingers)

:think

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
This happened two years ago, and you're flaming about it NOW??

I've ordered stuff from H&H several times, and always found their prices to be decent, and the stuff is almost always in stock. Give 'em another chance. You might be surprised.

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
I stopped by H&H on the way to the Atlanta SX with a few kids in tow. Even though we were just there to ogle the new bikes, we were treated with respect and patience.

I haven't heard anything bad about them locally.

Arby

Mar 19, 2001
I bought an '01 400 from Barry Higgins at H&H. He was very helpful,,he
took the time to go over the bike with me, and it was properly set up by
him. I have bought parts from them,,,I have asked thier advice on several
times and always got couteous service, qualitly products at competitive
prices. That is about all you can ask out of a dealer isnt it?

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom