gomojo

Jul 6, 2002
Has anybody had any experience with helmet cams for trail riding. I was looking through dirt rider magazine and noticed in the back a ad for helmet cams (www.helmetcamera.com) decided to check it out. It looked pretty cool and at a good price $259 for the kit. Could'nt check out the video that they had (quicktime does'nt work worth a dang). It looked impressive but i'd like some input on it if anyone has any, it might be kinda fun to have.

B

biglou

I've got one. So does Okie (well, most of one anyway...). I give it a thumbs up. The price has gone down too, since I bought mine.

gomojo

Jul 6, 2002
Hey Big Lou, boy you sure are on top of things at DRN. Thanks for the help. What kind of camcorder are you using, digital or regular. And how's the picture.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
That little cam puts-out a great pciture... 320 lines I believe (SVHS quality?). I'm happy with mine. Just don't let billywho anywhere near it.

B

biglou

mojo-I have a super-8 from about 5 years ago that I use. I need to go digital. My capture software gives me fits, but that's a whole other story...

Top Bottom