CAL

Sponsoring Member
Jul 19, 2000
I just got a Thor SVS-3. I love it. Retails for $169. Light, comfortable, and much better support than my Bell Moto 6.

B

biglou

MXSouth has the HJC AC-X1 on close-out for $159! Hard to beat it. Plus, they have great service and they are a sponsor! Check it out:Click!

Monkey Butt

Jun 1, 2000
I just received my new HJC AC-X1 helmet today:) I got it from ebay for $129.00 plus $9.00 shipping. That's one less thing to worry about now. If any one wants to know where to get this same helmet for a good price you can PM me. I would give out the info here but the distributor is not a sponsor and I don't want to ruffle any feathers. I have absolutely nothing to gain from this other than sharing some information with some fellow riders to help them save a few bucks and protect their head.

Neal

Last edited:

Camstyn

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 3, 1999
I've currently got a Shoei VFX-2, very similar to the VFX-R. It's bashed up pretty good and definitely due for replacement. I couldn't imagine a more comfortable, nicer helmet.. Until I tried on an Arai VX-Pro. What a sweet helmet. I'm definitely looking for one of these before the riding season starts up again.

markc

Nov 13, 2000
Monkebutt,
sent you a PM.

If anyone else knows of a good deal on a new HJC helmet i am looking...
send me a PM with sugestions.
Thanks

ttt

Sep 18, 1999
Arai Helmets are the most comfortable helmet made.
I have tried on many others and none feel as good.
They are also very safe. I did a nose dive
off of a very steep 40 foot double and landed on my head
and suffered no serious injuries other than
blacking out for a couple of seconds.
I feel the helmet really did its job,
after that crash I bought a new Arai VX-Pro. sweet graphics too.

Wraith

Do the impossible its fun
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 16, 2000
I hear ya.
All except for the nose dive on the tabletop:)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom