nautique

Sep 21, 2005
Florida rider

Vero Beach. I ride up in melbourne mostly on some property up there but trying to look for people to ride with. Where around WP do you ride?

sparkysakitas

~SPONSOR~
Aug 31, 2005
hey nautique good to see a few more florida people trickling in
im on west coast just north of tampa
bike is broken for the time being
we ride at croom and dade city around here there is
new track in brooksville do not know how it is though

Vampyrz

Oct 21, 2004
Anybody ridden Tate's Hell near Carabelle? 150 miles of dirt roads and trails so I hear. Opened in July

HajiWasAPunk

Aug 5, 2005
hey guys, My son and I ride here in the Tampa/Brandon area he's raced a couple of times at Bartow. Also ridden the track at Dade City. He rides with several other kids, so far I'm the only dad out there with them, but a couple of others are talking about it. we'll see...

Let me know if you guys want to get some organized ride together. I should be able to ride again in about 3 days, recovering from a chest wall strain I got while trying to clear a 40 foot step down at Bartow :bang:

HajiWasAPunk

Aug 5, 2005
I really don't know what other ppl do for "organized rides" but it sounds like fun. I was thinking croom or something too like you mentioned sparky? I'm thinking something where maybe we could even camp one night or something would be cool?

sparkysakitas

~SPONSOR~
Aug 31, 2005
we could do a ocala trip can camp there to
i think a couple east coast guys are up for that
until i get croom stickers i can only really ride at the little mudhole area that i have been riding its not that big but its not to bad of a place to ride(well its a place to ride lol)

HajiWasAPunk

Aug 5, 2005
is Croom in Ocala? I've never been there, what kind of sticker do you need? Ocala sounds good though, we might even be able to get some of the SC and GA ppl to come down?

sparkysakitas

~SPONSOR~
Aug 31, 2005
dont know of any places in your area not sure maybee the state forest over in lake city area though
having slow time organizing something but thinking about ocala state forest ride

hndarida4life

Jan 26, 2006
i live in daytona beach ride pretty much everywhere paxtrax,ocala,big scrub,crooms,deland everywhere there is basically.Any florida riders want to get together and get a group ride going?????? post some replies and get something together the only problem is some of us dont have a truck to get around......

iiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Simulcaster

Nov 8, 2005
Has anyone been to the MXtreme Motorsports Park in Merritt Island? I have seen tracklistings for it but no reviews or anyone that has actually been there. I live in Stuart just north of WPB and there is nowhere to ride within an hour. Everyhting is 2 hours. Supposedly St. Lucie County is buildign a track and Moroso is building a track. I will try to keep everyone up to date of the progress.

Simulcaster

Nov 8, 2005
Well, after some digging this is the current situation:

MXtreme Motorsports is not open yet and I have been put on the notify when ready list.

St. Lucie County Fairgrounds track has not even made in front of hyte County Commisioners yet.....could be a year or more.

Moroso they have a website but nothing on it..still under construction.

I guess it's back to the road at 2.89 a gallon for diesel.

Simulcaster

Nov 8, 2005
CC, Thanks for chiming in. I found Quick Track also... Hard Rock seems like the place to go for an overnighter.... They have Mx Track, SX Track, Rollercoaster Track, Sand Track, Tons of trails and a Pee Wee Track. Camping on site sounds liek a perfect weekend to me. If you hit any of these spots please give a review.

C

CR500111

Hey Simulcaster I live in Stuart and ride out at the plantbamboo com off of 714 west. Its not great but its legal and If you have a ATV its even better (lots of mud).

Top Bottom