2stroke125

Jul 2, 2006
hey my name is Rob im 21 and i live in ontario canada :nener: i use to own a 78 suzuki ds100, but sold to buy a mustang... :bang: ya i know dumb mistake LOL but know im looking at buying a 82 suzuki rm 125 liquid cooled 6spd ;) i will post about it in the what bike to buy :D well guess i should stop blabbing now

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch.

Check out the Ontario Chapter forum for opportunities to hook up with some fellow DRNers in Central Canada.

Again, welcome to the site and shout if you have any questions!

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
We love the Canadians here on DRN!! You guys are WILD....at least the ones I met on the Reno ride :)

2stroke125

Jul 2, 2006
why a 82 u ask ??? well i like the older bikes a bit better and it just as fast as a new 125 :nener: HAHAHA and plus i dunno im a old school kinda guy..... and YES we canadians are CRAZY as FUK!!!! :laugh: :debil:

bikesnob

Jul 5, 2006
2stroke125 said:
why a 82 u ask ??? well i like the older bikes a bit better and it just as fast as a new 125 :nener: HAHAHA and plus i dunno im a old school kinda guy..... and YES we canadians are CRAZY as FUK!!!! :laugh: :debil:
Crazy Candian, I hope you find your 82 Suzuki.
Take care
Steve

2stroke125

Jul 2, 2006
ya actually i bought my suzuki last weekend LOL got her for 550 they guy delivered it to me, which was over 2 hrs away :D, i did post pic i think lol if not i can do so again, here they are again lol

PDR_0260.jpg

PDR_0259.jpg

bike runs AMAZING..... and wow scared the crap outta me first few times i drove it lol not use to driving a bike with that kinda power since i havent rode for 2 years cuz i sold my old one, but it will just take some time to get use to it again and then be as CRAZY as ever :laugh:

[edit] weird it wont let me host them :think:

Last edited:

2stroke125

Jul 2, 2006
thanks I LIKE IT!!! just gotta fiddle with the clutch cable on it since it doesnt work right :( jumps ahead when ya put it in gear when u go to take off from nuetruel, the kid that had it put a new cable and never did nothing for adjustment, put her on and drove her

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom