How do you become a pro???

i'll answer ur question.
first ppl like travis pastrana and stuff have like big yards and jumps in it 2 practice.
u have 2 learn the bacis like using ur front brake and clutch when cornering.
then u need 2 learn cool tricks like nac-nac's and can-can's, tail whips.
im 14 and i can do thoes but i've been doing tricks since i was really little.
im not a stalker so idk but i think that most pro's live in cali, flordia, north carolina, and ohio. i have pro's that live near me but u never really hear about them.
going pro isn't all about doing cool stuff.
ppl that do go pro have been doing really cool tricks and stuff since they were little so i would try 2 do really cool tricks but dont do anything stupid like backflips.
first u have 2 learn and live by racing then if u do go pro start going into freestyle stuff and who knows maybe u'll be the next travis pastrana.

Alright guys, before today, the last post was May 7th. Not last May 7, 2007, but way back in 2001. You should look at the date of the post before answering the question, the guy is long gone.

Last Activity: 03-03-2002 03:33 PM

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
Hmmmm... you'd think there would be a way to close threads that have been inactive for a long time.. You know, 5 years without any activity and the thread is dead...

Just a thought.

ha. Kindof makes you wonder what this kid's up to now... You knew he had to be young to think that since he was getting ready to buy a bike he could just go ahead and jump in the ring with Ali.

ok can i go off his question.if i cant afford racing all season.and i just make a track and practice that.get really good and stuff and just not be noticed at all but be able to smoke alot of guys that race all the time.how fast can i get noticed later in life like when im 17 18.if i just ride trails and stuff know for fun then try and race alot and go somewhere if im good enough can i get noticed really fast.?

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
No doubt. But, I wasn't all that shocked to see our little buddy pop in here with that question. I was sorta shocked it took him so long though. ;)

I agree indyMX, there should be a way to delete threads that are old. I have answered to a couple I think in the past.

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
No, not delete, because they may still have valuable information. Just close them to further comments.

I'd hate to see the size of the database for this site.. It must be quite huge.

See this is the fallout from 'Supercross, the movie'. I love any movie about dirtbikes, but in the movie, they just showed up and next thing you know, they're racing Supercross. :coocoo:

If you want to fast-track a professional career, go top five in the A class at Lorettas. If you can do that, then you might be fast enough to make a supercross main.

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
Reesknight said:
See this is the fallout from 'Supercross, the movie'. I love any movie about dirtbikes, but in the movie, they just showed up and next thing you know, they're racing Supercross. :coocoo:

I really hated that movie. :whoa: