wilanboy

Jul 31, 2009
Hey guys, im looking to buy a 1994 rm125. i was planning on looking at it sunday to make sure its something that is useable. It is not in perfect condition, with faded plastics, cracked back fender, and a few minor things. However; it does come with a nice stand, helmet, and an extra tire. How much would yall recomend spending on this? Like i said i need to have a decision made by sunday so the faster yall could answer the more awesome it will be. im just hoping i dont get there and its a p.o.s.. haha.. but from what it sounds like it shouldnt be. Thanx guys.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site. :)

The value of the bike is going to be a very tough call without some photos.

What does he want for the bike, or is it up to you to make him an offer?

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
_JOE_ said:
300-1000 dollars. Be very skeptical, it's a 15 year old race bike.

Fixed with emphasis added.

Any small bore bike is going to have issues.

If the engine needs work, it could be some major bucks.

Odd as it may seem, the broken fender is an indication that the existing owner didn't take care of the bike or lost interest. Why did he lose interest?

It is even worse if he bought the bike with the fender broken. I would supect then that he got into something too expensive to mess with.

I would say $250 for the rolling chassis and let engine condition be your guide for anything about that.

wilanboy

Jul 31, 2009
he is asking 700 but has already said he would come down to six. and i havnt even gone to look yet. the top end and clutch were redone and dont have much riding time on them. he didnt use it for racing, just riding around more than anything. would that be a pretty good price in yalls opinion?

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom