I think the Orange dealer hooked me.

jasper's YZ

Sep 22, 2007
Local dealer wants to get rid of a left over KTM 300xc bad (so he says). Said he would let it go for $5,700 plus tax. I think I am done with the used bike deal. Not that I don't enjoy wrenching but I have been doing it alot lately with all my bikes.

Is this a good deal? I think $5,500 would seal it.

Matt

LBRaptor

Sep 25, 2006
kinda off topic i guess. but when it comes to buying bikes. the advice i always give is usually: if you find a good dealer, you find a good bike. Despite what color your bike is....in my opinion if you have a good dealer and your a happy customer then you will be happy on the trail.

jasper's YZ

Sep 22, 2007
So far the couple of times I've been in there I like the dealership alot. If all goes well I will sell my Yz 125 tomorrow and will put that money towards the 300 XC. I think they will do $5,500.

sloopy

Feb 16, 2004
you can deffinately buy new left over mx bikes cheaper than new left over trail bikes. i would say you might be able to buy it cheaper than 5500 because the 08 are alot different as far as looks. the ktm dealer near me told me 6500 on an 08 300 with electric start. i know what i would buy.

jasper's YZ

Sep 22, 2007
From my understanding the 08 is a whole new chasis design and engine as well. If I could get a 300 xcw (e) for close to 6k it woul dbe a no brainer

Top Bottom