YnotTurbo

Dec 22, 2007
Hello. I just wanted to introduce myself. I live in Alpharetta Ga. I just bought a new hold over 06 KDX 200. I figured it would be a good bike to get back in the saddle on. I grew up riding MX then ended up riding quads. I can't wait to get out and ride again. It has been 20 years since I rode two wheels in the dirt. I do ride a street bike. I have a 06 Yam R6.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome back into the fold and to DRN. :)

Check out the Southern Spodes forum for opportunities to hook up with fellow DRNers.

derekinthez

Jan 18, 2008
Ditto

YnotTurbo said:
Hello. I just wanted to introduce myself. I live in Alpharetta Ga. I just bought a new hold over 06 KDX 200. I figured it would be a good bike to get back in the saddle on. I grew up riding MX then ended up riding quads. I can't wait to get out and ride again. It has been 20 years since I rode two wheels in the dirt. I do ride a street bike. I have a 06 Yam R6.

Same here --20 years. I'm on a 03 yz450f. I also ride a 2001 GSXR 1000. I'm here in Athens (we have 2 trail and motocross parks within 20 minutes of here). So, if you ever get this way, let me know bro.

Derek (derekinthez at yahoo)

Top Bottom