Squid31

Jul 5, 2006
Here’s a few that didn’t quite make it to my keepers folder. I hope the new building has better light than the RCA Dome, and they have some sort of no fire works rule in place.

dome.jpg

IMG_2507.jpg

IMG_2593.jpg

IMG_2603.jpg

IMG_2700.jpg

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
IndyMX said:
That second one is definitely my favorite!!
I will have to agree with that! Now which cameraman was squid? I almost asked a guy by the vintage bikes with a big azz lens and fashionable jacket if he was squid. Squid, what was your issue with the fireworks, surely you were not on the floor when that went on? The haze that never went away? I do not suppose you got any pics of the carnage in the lites lcq?

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Great shots Emile, minus the 30sec girl shot

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
From Racerxill.com

March 03, 2008
Freddy Karrle Update
Team Suzuki City/OTSFF/Rockstar rider Freddy Karrle crashed out of his Lites heat race this past Saturday night and had to be taken off the track on a backboard. We got in touch with team manager Michael Nasakaitis for this update:

"Freddy is doing a lot better now," Michael told us. "He sustained two broken ribs, a fractured sternum, and a lacerated liver in the crash. They wanted to keep him in the hospital a couple extra days to keep an eye on the liver. He is ready to get out and get back home to recover."

robwbright

Apr 8, 2005
Chili said:
From Racerxill.com

March 03, 2008
Freddy Karrle Update
Team Suzuki City/OTSFF/Rockstar rider Freddy Karrle crashed out of his Lites heat race this past Saturday night and had to be taken off the track on a backboard. We got in touch with team manager Michael Nasakaitis for this update:

"Freddy is doing a lot better now," Michael told us. "He sustained two broken ribs, a fractured sternum, and a lacerated liver in the crash. They wanted to keep him in the hospital a couple extra days to keep an eye on the liver. He is ready to get out and get back home to recover."

Thanks - it looked like he might be dead for a couple seconds. . .

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
robwbright said:
Thanks - it looked like he might be dead for a couple seconds. . .
That would have been a year or so back. He had some unknown viral infection almost killed him. Him and 927 Travis Sewell were looking real good in practice. Travis rides like a goon though. I like his brother a lot better. He locked his bike up in front of us. The way KW was hammering it out of the bowl after the finish and tripling through that rhythm was absolutely spectacular. I believe that was his downfall also, he landed short and hard after showing Millsaps how its done, then it took the fire out of him.

Bspeed

~SPONSOR~
Jan 14, 2007
Love 'em

But I have a problem.....my Mouse wheel keeps scrolling back up to the 30 second girl.
just when I get to a new MX pic, dang it, she pops back up again. hmmmm.

bad mouse, bad bad mouse!!

LEllis7motox

Jan 28, 2008
Bspeed said:
Love 'em

But I have a problem.....my Mouse wheel keeps scrolling back up to the 30 second girl.
just when I get to a new MX pic, dang it, she pops back up again. hmmmm.

bad mouse, bad bad mouse!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Top Bottom