Injury Report - Who's going to DW with Injuries?

MrMXer327

Back in the saddle and having a blast !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
There was 5 of us heading to Cooperland. MXnEagle went down with a broke leg and will not attend... and then there were 4. PStout just blew his ACL out last Sunday... and then there were 3, no wait ! PStout has his Doc's giving him the agressive rehab so he can still ride Cooperland in 3 weeks torn ACL and all. (Yes, he was wearing his Asterisk braces) I have two ruptured disc's, but have no fear.... I WILL be riding Cooperland this year sponsered by Ibuprofen. Who else is planning on riding with some bumps and bruises?

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Who rides that doesn't have bumps and bruises?

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
I'm in tip-top shape! Actually, I could be called the perfect physical specimen if it weren't for the fact that I could stand to add on a few pounds.

Add that to the fact that I don't crash anymore and it becomes painfully evident why...

IT MUST SUCK NOT TO BE ME!!! :yeehaw: :yeehaw: :yeehaw:

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
So far my wrist has made no progress in the last 36 days. If it feels the ways is does now when I get to DW I won't be riding. :( I can't stand wearing this stupid brace anymore. I know I need to wear it but it just drives me crazy (a short drive). Anyhoot, I'll make the 1452 mile drive to DW weather I can ride or not.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Well Thump and Twinny are mental, that's something that will never heal!

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
I hope I'll be 100% by DW, but right now I feel like I'm 100 years old. :ugg:

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
I feel pretty old this week too. Did a cartwheel on my bike Monday afternoon. I feel like I got ran through a hammermill. :eek: Just bruises and stiff muscles.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by a454elk
Well Thump and Twinny are mental, that's something that will never heal!

I'd rather be mental than gullible as a little school girl! Elk... you sure look cute in those pigtails and skirt today! :p :moon:

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Ya know, I'm thinking I should have copied all the changes to Elks sig line over the last month or so and kept them for review at dirt week! :eek: :) :)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I can remember them all, don't worry!

Top Bottom