Injury Updates?

Pokie

Administrator
glad to hear about all the healing going on....

Slo'Mo.... did anybody ever post a good picture of that helmet???

Tony Eeds

Welcome Wagon
N. Texas SP
Well, it was 8 weeks ago today that I broke my foot.  I got the last pin out yesterday afternoon and the Xrays looked good (even to my uneducated eye).  Now I am back on the crutches only to allow the swelling to go down a bit more.  The Doctor told me I should wear the wooden shoe as long as I can stand it.  For the last foot that was 8 weeks.  We will see.

Tony

Attachments

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
That is good new Tony! I get to go back to work Dec. 10th. Also got to go quad riding saturday and sunday, 4 wheels were better than none. The doc said i could ride my bike if i wanted to but suggested waiting afew more weeks incase i fall hard on the bad ankle.

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Good news guys! :)
Steve, you will be in our prayers for a skillful surgeon, and a speedy recovery.

Tony Eeds

Welcome Wagon
N. Texas SP
I want to wish everybody going under the knife today and tomorrow the best of luck and a quick and complete recovery.

I have been OFF cructches for 24 hours!!! :yeehaw:

Tony

Calcaneus

Subscriber
Thats good news Tony! I'm sure the legs ( one anyway) are still weak but you should have some pretty good upper body strength!

MrMXer327

Lifetime Sponsor
Thanks for you prayers everyone,
I am home, so things seem to be going well so far. Just a lot of pain right now, but I believe most of that will go away in a week or so. Thanks again for keeping me in your prayers.