Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
A little dissapointed I was when I talked to Jack today and he informed me that they won't make DW05. Several factors are preventing it from happening for them but he definitely says the DW is a great thing and they will surely miss all the folks.

I suppose we can make our own breakfast burritos but I'm not sure about the snow cones.

mafols

Sponsoring Member
Nov 24, 2001
What are the chances of getting someone else to take their place....I was considering the not having to cook option. :nod:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I'll check with some mobil vendors locally and see what I can come up with.

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Jack said that Kris has some local guys up there that occassionaly do it.

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
That is a bummer. I never heard back from them after my last e-mail this year. I am glad they let someone know they were not coming, wish they'd have told me or Okie though so we could have tried to line up a replacement. Bum deal for sure.

Thanks for the heads up Jeff and thanks for the help Swift!

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Thump said:
I never heard back from them after my last e-mail this year.
Apparently he never saw the email. Knowing Jack I'm not surprised, he's not the computer savvy guy that some are. :)

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
I have an idea! Instead of the wonderful sno-cones that we will be missing out on this year, and considering that none of us probably own a machine to make them, how 'bout a margaritta machine? :laugh: On second thought, we don't need more than one moon shinning at night, scratch that idea. :ohmy:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
I never really cottoned up to the breakfast chit, but will miss the automatic alarm clock. I always knew it was time to get up when the generator fired up.

I'm gonna miss the sammiches ... yum

This makes my search for an ice cream freezer more important. ;)

Top Bottom