Jeremy Lusk Dies After FMX Accident in Costa Rica

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Sucks.

I'm surprised it took so long to lose someone to FMX.

YamaB

Apr 2, 2004
RIP. My prayers go out to his friends and family.

Like someone else said. I can't believe this doesn't happen more often. Those fmx guys are NUTS.

aaronnaland

Jan 19, 2009
Really makes you think about the stupid things your doing without any practice in a foam pit or at least what your friends are doing on the track. He was pro and it happened to him.

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
This is very sad. My prayers to the family and friends. Although we can't blame the evolution of FMX, the risks are now far gone a few broken bones. RIP Jeremy!

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
My condolences to his family and friends. Too young. :(

samham

Nov 22, 2002
From some other info I got from other sites it doesn't look like a leet would have changed things,, he had massive head tramma, not a broken neck/veritbrae related issues. I thought the same thing myself.

sharky243

Dec 14, 2008
Words can not describe the emotions I have running through me after hearing the news of Jeremy's passing. I did not know him, but I feel as though I've lost a friend. This is a very real reminder to us all of the many risks we take, each and every time we put our helmets on. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends. And to all who enjoy the sport, PLEASE ride safely and never out ride your personal skills.
R.I.P Jeremy Lusk !!! 1984-2009 :(

rostifer

Mar 23, 2006
I didn't know much about him. I've watched him a few times and he was awesome. Is he at all related to Ezra Lusk? Motocrosser from the 90's?

thorman75

"Team Army"
Dec 9, 1999
It is a serious responsibility that we all except everytime you throw a leg over a Motorcycle and that responsibility triples if you are carrying a passenger ie street riding. Riding bikes carries a hefty price tag,that is the cost of admission. The first fatality that I remember was Jim West and alot more came after him sad to say.
Godspeed Jeremy,you died with your boots on.

Top Bottom